No announcement yet.

This board is..... dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now and forever, but there are ways around it IE torrents only store the HASH of the file. So really THIA wouldnt be hosting the stuff.

Comment

Thanks for all the cool comments on my avatar. i'll show u guys some more later but i'm now grounded for a good 2-4 weeks >< i hate school. report cards suck anyways I'll talk to u guys later. Again thanks! ....... :pacman: hitler is going to be eat by pac-man! buhahahaha!

Comment

This Christmas I had gone taking some photos in Face Shop. FS is a korea cosmetics comapny which has my face there...so yes too busy

Recently I have gone japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlumit
          This Christmas I had gone taking some photos in Face Shop. FS is a korea cosmetics comapny which has my face there...so yes too busy

Recently I have gone japan.

Japan, huh? How was it?

Comment

You people are what make the forum 'not-so-dead' so eh... I guess Dot and myself being here helps too though, heh. I'm around just not enough to sitdown and do work. Though we need Dot to get his stuff done before I can do what I can. Like the latest news post said.

Comment

Quit acting like I didnt just send you a ton of stuff last night.

Comment

Well, I agree, I myself see this board as very dead.

Comment

Noes!... And hey Dot, buy a new keyboard so you can work on the site

Comment

is,coming,oday,on,fdx...lollolololo

andm,yo,sar,posing,nws,sinc,hr,has,bn,a,lo.going,o n,sinc,las,pda.lollolololololollolo

post news while im gone ice, damnit!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                      is,coming,oday,on,fdx...lollolololo

andm,yo,sar,posing,nws,sinc,hr,has,bn,a,lo.going,o n,sinc,las,pda.lollolololololollolo

post news while im gone ice, damnit!

http://www.mygrowinginsanity.com/bet...f-the-salesman

"I think he just confessed to being a communist."

Whoever can tell me where that quote is from gets a cookie.
                      Last edited by Ackart The Fox; 01-20-2006, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Dilbert, now give me that god damn cookie and stop using easily found things on the intarnets as "contests".

Comment

Originally posted by K5Blazer
                          Dilbert, now give me that god damn cookie and stop using easily found things on the intarnets as "contests".

Bah. At least someone watched that awesome show.

Comment

i want a real fucking cookie delivered personally to my house with you wearing your fury costume....

Comment

The whole Resident Evil community may as well be dead. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

As ive said, information thats reaching forums is kind of slow right now. Everything has its ups and downs.

Comment

Working...
                                X