New Resident Evil 5 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    I don't want there to be ANY clones...that's my whole point. I despised Resident Evil Extinction for the same reason. So if they're turning ANY character into Alice, let alone an important main character like Jill, I'm really gonna be outraged.
    Well, look at UC. We had the Red Queen (and White Queen) brought into the games. Dot50 theorised that those tubes all contain clones of Jill, and that the central one actually is Jill.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      Thanks Wesker ;)

And I agree with you. They are showing far too much stuff. But this is just the tip of the iceberg. They have yet to show footage from that entire underground cavern section which looks fantastic.

the way i see it, capcom have already shown how they're trying to main-stream the game to appeal to the newer audience, with these last few trailers they're showing that the game still has a lot for the older RE fans to look forward to as well in terms of over all story and plot.

Comment

After watching this I got one thing to say: Chris is a ******* badass! and if BW's Jill(a clone or brainwashed most likely from the way she's acting) the shit's gonna fly.: Chris'll probably have a breakdown and become hell-bent on killing Wesker*with Sheva probably becoming his moral compass in that regard* Yeah a crazy idea but I think it'd be cool

PS: I think we all know who that trophy was refering to now...

Comment

Just because you didnt want to see it Wesker that means no1 else should? It says NEW TRAILER. What did you think it would be? The same exact footage as the others just with different music. Dont take it out on Dot because you spoiled it for yourself. Maybe next time you dont wanna see something you DONT click on it.

Comment

I admit.
            I was watching this through headphones for the first time....I got goosebumps and shivered at some parts. Especially, the last part. Almost shed a small tear too.

This has only happened once to me before, and it was a movie trailer.

I'm touched.

Chris and Wesker were already badass in my book.
            But I now add Birdlady and especially IRVING to my book.

Originally posted by BloodyWesker View Post
            Hi everyone

I´m new here. I registered just to tell you that I just came and to tell Capcom to stop spoiling their fucking game!!

It´s good that a trailer makes me come, but it´s not good that I know the whole damned story of the game before I buy it.

Whoever runs the site, you are making a great job. I have been lurking around for a while to check for news, but today that trailer was just too much and I couldn´t help myself to tell you all some importand information...

Because of course, seeing cut segments that barely add up = knowing the whole story right?

Either don't watch them, or don't complain. You can do only but one.
            Last edited by ElusionM; 02-13-2009, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Here's a theory.

Spoiler:

Comment

^Elusion, I'm pretty sure that is B*****y. Looks like his trollsome handywork.

Here's a theory.

Spoiler:
                CR29 - I am thinking:

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                What is it with you people? First you bitch about Jill being dead, then when she's confirmed as alive and you have your own way, you THEN complain about her being "evil"?
                Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Yeah, really. This whole "oh noes, why is Jill evil" is getting really annoying now. I mean, I'm a dire hard fan of the series, but some of you people take it to a whole new (and scary) level. Calm down, damn. I didn't create this site so people could obsess over a specific character in the series to the point where it makes you look mentally unstable. I created it for level headed fans who can discuss things in a normal manner.
                Thank you for those comments. I brought this up recently and was blasted for it. Nice to see the broken record is scratching your ears as well. There's fandom, and then there's fanaticism.
                Last edited by Jill's Boob; 02-13-2009, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:

USE SPOILER TAGS!!!
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-13-2009, 10:31 AM.

Comment

I have to say, Irving is awesome. This trailer definitely worked wonders for his character.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                      CR29 - I am thinking: Spoiler:
                      I hear that, but at the same time...

Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Vector; 02-13-2009, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                        ^Elusion, I'm pretty sure that is B*****y. Looks like his trollsome handywork.

CR29 - I am thinking:

Spoiler:

Thank you for those comments. I brought this up recently and was blasted for it. Nice to see the broken record is scratching your ears as well. There's fandom, and then there's fanaticism.
                        yeah its pathetic to see so many jill fans being so obsesed with her like if she was some god

im a wesker fan and if he dies he dies simple as that , a story has a begining and an end but obsesing over a character is really pathetic
                        Last edited by TheDivineBoss; 02-13-2009, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                          the way i see it, capcom have already shown how they're trying to main-stream the game to appeal to the newer audience, with these last few trailers they're showing that the game still has a lot for the older RE fans to look forward to as well in terms of over all story and plot.
                          Yeah, you are right that the game seems to have lots to offer for old fans. I´m not an old fan, only played the fourth game, but I have updated my knowledge on wiki and will watch the RE retrospective at gametrailers.

Everything we have seen so far seems to point to capcoms commitment to bring back stuff that fans know and love from the three games before the Leon adventure in europe. And the producer once said that the game will have elements both from the old games and from the fourth. For that reason I think Capcom should trust the millions of old fans who will buy the game regardless of a spoilery trailer or not.

Thanks again for a great site, and I´m downloading the hd version now to watch it just once and hopefully forget it until release... hehe

Comment

Originally posted by BloodyWesker View Post
                            Yeah, you are right that the game seems to have lots to offer for old fans. I´m not an old fan, only played the fourth game, but I have updated my knowledge on wiki and will watch the RE retrospective at gametrailers.

Everything we have seen so far seems to point to capcoms commitment to bring back stuff that fans know and love from the three games before the Leon adventure in europe. And the producer once said that the game will have elements both from the old games and from the fourth. For that reason I think Capcom should trust the millions of old fans who will buy the game regardless of a spoilery trailer or not.

Thanks again for a great site, and I´m downloading the hd version now to watch it just once and hopefully forget it until release... hehe
                            how do i download the hd version???

Comment

I hear that, but at the same time...

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:

Anyway, this trailer is incredible. Epic, even. And Chris is looking like the heroic goddamn sexual tyrannosaur male lead this series has needed. I love that he is finally getting his due. Nothing beats Wesker -vs- Chris in the RE universe. Nothing.

Comment

There should be an option to watch in HD on YouTube.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X