Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-J View Post
    more HD links for download.
    I'll have ours up in 3 minutes. Both the Japan and English version, best quality you'll find on the net

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      Yeah, really. This whole "oh noes, why is Jill evil" is getting really annoying now. I mean, I'm a dire hard fan of the series, but some of you people take it to a whole new (and scary) level. Calm down, damn. I didn't create this site so people could obsess over a specific character in the series to the point where it makes you look mentally unstable. I created it for level headed fans who can discuss things in a normal manner.
      I agree. I like Chris and Wesker but above all I'm a Resident Evil Fan.
      sigpic

Comment

Ya know, I just read this in one of the comments on YouTube and it piqued my interest...

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for the download Aj, Yeah all the voices are so much better than any other Resi game. Specially Irving love his speech when he's on the boat.

Comment

I was wondering why they released the trailer today, and then I just looked at the date:

February 13th. One month to go.

Comment

Irving and Excella are awesome, they make a wonderful addition to the characters of the franchise. Love them already.
              Last edited by aris13; 02-13-2009, 10:06 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh God, about the aspect of clones...

Spoiler:

Comment

what is it with wesker and hidden rooms with mic's

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    Oh God, about the aspect of clones...

Spoiler:
                    Maybe Birdwoman is a clone, and that the real Jill is tube girl.

If UC is anything to go by, they've copied from the films.
                    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-13-2009, 10:13 AM.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

HD, SD and streaming for the Japan and English trailer on THIA:

Very Bottom, Trailer 10.
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-13-2009, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        Maybe Birdwoman is a clone, and that the real Jill is tube girl.
                        I don't want there to be ANY clones...that's my whole point. I despised Resident Evil Extinction for the same reason. So if they're turning ANY character into Alice, let alone an important main character like Jill, I'm really gonna be outraged.

Comment

Hi everyone

I´m new here. I registered just to tell you that I just came and to tell Capcom to stop spoiling their fucking game!!

It´s good that a trailer makes me come, but it´s not good that I know the whole damned story of the game before I buy it.

Whoever runs the site, you are making a great job. I have been lurking around for a while to check for news, but today that trailer was just too much and I couldn´t help myself to tell you all some importand information...

Comment

Does anyone know what Irving say's at 1.44 cant understand him with the music beign so loud as well.

Comment

The lab area is definitely my most anticipated area!

Comment

Thanks Wesker ;)

And I agree with you. They are showing far too much stuff. But this is just the tip of the iceberg. They have yet to show footage from that entire underground cavern section which looks fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X