No announcement yet.

New Resident Evil 5 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irving has the potential of being the "scene stealer" of RE 5.
    too bad this trailer pretty much showed how he's going to "go"

Comment

• Interesting and brilliant all the same, I absolutely love this trailer.

Interesting though who tube lady is though, because we definately see a reaction from Chris there, and if bird woman is revealed in the scene we see in the trailer it means another reaction.

So two reactions to two different moments, could the potential still remain tube lady is someone else, well judging by comments made people who have previewed the game no, but hmm.
      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
        Irving has the potential of being the "scene stealer" of RE 5.
        I don't know about that, aris...Wesker pretty much "owns" every scene he is in....

But Irving looks much more interesting than he did before. And it is too bad A-J that we already know of Irving's apparent demise.
        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 02-13-2009, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
          too bad this trailer pretty much showed how he's going to "go"
          Spoiler:

Comment

• Well, I've heard from Irving "Research like this doesn't fund itself y'know..."
            I wonder if it's right

Comment

• Spoiler:
              I never really liked Chris before, but damn this mission seems like the culmination of everything else he's faced.

It seems we're going to get the most distinct and detailed story since CV. Dammit I can't wait.
              Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 02-15-2009, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Just saw the trailer....WOW.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 02-13-2009, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• ^ I don't know either. I made my guesses a few posts up.

Comment

• COOL trailer! Never saw that coming actually. Irving look's great in it, i like it. And Wesker... It's Wesker! He's voice actor did an awesome job! Can't wait for the game.
                            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• I still really want a Solid Snake Redfield moment where Chris goes:

"..rraahhhhh WEESKKEERRRRRRRRRR!"

I mean, really. It would be justified after all Wesker has put him through.

Comment

• I'd just like to say that I'm also one of those RE fans that has always been about the story over gameplay. Sure, RE4 is my fav. game in the series and the story sucks, but it's only because the gameplay style is literally my favorite gaming engine ever. So, in that case gameplay trumped story. But overall the RE storyline has always made me trudge through tank controls and asinine puzzles. Maybe that's why I'm one of the old school fans that didn't mind the switch in gameplay that came with 4, because I always followed the franchise for the storyline, not the gameplay or atmosphere.

Anyway, with that small rant out of the way I'm 100% positive RE5 will be my fav. in the series. It has the RE4 gameplay I love and yet it actually has a great story that furthers the plot, unlike 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X