No announcement yet.

RE5 Producer Wants to Make a New Wii Resident Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're always planning a new direction. That doesn't mean that they won't milk the old parts as much as humanly possible.

Oh, chibi is Japanese for little. Usually means the little super deformed versions of characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
      And I have no idea what a "chibi" is...
      A chibi style is something like this:

Cute, child-looking, deformed (with big head, big eyes)...

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
        And the people suggesting some sort of RE-themed Mario Kart-esque game on the Wii...I pray to God you all were joking. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
        hay as a spin off i think that would be pretty cool, i would get it just for simple fun.

i would love an fantasy cartoony RE world done similar to mario cart, how awesome would that be.

oh this reminds me of when i suggested they make a Lego Resident Evil:the video game title.
        Last edited by missvalentine; 02-15-2009, 03:48 AM.

Comment

I just hope it's an all new game!
          We are over due for a spin off title.
          Some old characters, some new characters, whatever, as long as it's canon.
          There are so many side stories and gaps in the RE story line that could be filled, extended and revealed.
          I could even handle another on rails shooter. As long as it has a CALIBRATION SCREEN! (that was IMO the biggest flaw of UC).

As for more remakes: NOOOOooooo!!! Capcom don't do it!!!

Please stop asking Capcom to remake RE2! God damn it people!
          Just leave it be and enjoy it as the CLASSIC game that it is.

If you want RE2 on Wii then just buy the GC version. It runs on the Wii just fine. If you want RE2 on PS3 then just use the PS1 disk or download it from the Japan PSN store. If you want RE2 on the 360... bad luck. There's no such thing as RE games on xbox. You should have known that before you bought the thing. Play the PC version, that's fine too.

What will happen when we have the PS5 and Xbox1440?
          "Ooooo, imagine RE2 with PS5 graphics! They should remake it again. That would be awesome! Lets start a petition."

Comment

They probably will come out with another FPS with another meaningless story and characters. Thats the way I felt about RE survivor. Yea its cannon but it really doesn't effect the main story.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              They're always planning a new direction. That doesn't mean that they won't milk the old parts as much as humanly possible.

Oh, chibi is Japanese for little. Usually means the little super deformed versions of characters.
              What I meant was a new direction with a different story and possibly different characters. I wasn't really implying a new type of gameplay.

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
              A chibi style is something like this:

Cute, child-looking, deformed (with big head, big eyes)...
              Ah, I got it. Thanks for the visual. I guess I should have known. When I lived in Japan they had that type of stuff everywhere. Especially Anpanman figures.

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
              hay as a spin off i think that would be pretty cool, i would get it just for simple fun.

i would love an fantasy cartoony RE world done similar to mario cart, how awesome would that be.
              Yeah...I went back and said that only I thought it was dumb, but then some others said they'd like it. So I guess I fall into the minority. You and the other fans who'd purchase such a game shows that there is a market for it.

Comment

Working...
              X