No announcement yet.

Australians get US Limited Edition in "Uber Edition"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have noticed this isn't listed for the EB Games NZ site only the Australian one (Although generally these EB packages tend to end up here - like MGS4 and Tomb Raider did). I've just e-mailed them to see if there will be a release here... if there is it'll be around $189NZD though I would suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
      Neme, is the Uber Edition PAL region? I know it's a stupid question but since 360 isn't region free I have to buy both the crappy European L.E. to play RE5 and the US Collector's Edition becouse i want its special contents. But if the Uber Edition is PAL region I'll buy that without spending a lot of money, Let me know man =)
      Essentially, when you buy the "uber edition" you will be getting the PAL Collector's Edition AND the US collector's editions contents. They're one and the same (bar of course the Figurine, Patch, Bag and Necklace)

Comment

Nice, PAL thanks god, Ebgames.com.au doesn't ship outsite Oceania right? Mhhh I have to find another way to grab the Uber Edition. hoping it will be available on Play-Asia soon, for us European Xb360 owners this Uber Edition is like a "definitive edition".

Comment

im happy you guys are getting this edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
            Nice, PAL thanks god, Ebgames.com.au doesn't ship outsite Oceania right? Mhhh I have to find another way to grab the Uber Edition. hoping it will be available on Play-Asia soon, for us European Xb360 owners this Uber Edition is like a "definitive edition".
            If you wish I may be able to look into getting you a copy, but I'd imagine it'd cost shitloads to ship. In that regard though, I'd charge you for the package and the shipping - no mark up like Play Asia would.

I doubt Play Asia are going to list this edition, it's probably something THQ secured for the Australian release to show how good a publisher they are (and, well, down here, they definitely are and didn't need to prove anything to me).

EBGames have a (terribly) photoshopped "Uber Edition" picture too =P

Last edited by James; 02-14-2009, 07:03 AM.

Comment

thanks Nemesis, you're my hero! If the Uber Edition will be not available on Play-asia within a few days I'l see what i can do, in that case I'll let you know ok?
              How much does it cost to ship (including insurance) an item from Australia to Europe? more or less 30 US dollars, right?! it's not a problem
              Last edited by Sunglasses; 02-14-2009, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
                Lies. $30 AU -> Approx $18 US

Thats for most albums.
                damn, my deaf ass heard wrong then, or hes over exaggerating
                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-14-2009, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
                  Australian dollars. Works out to be cheaper than if you were to import the US version from Play Asia.
                  Region locking, Australian games would work on UK Xbox.

Comment

I am happy we are at least getting the making of dvd and the tricell bag, so at least it is better than what other countries have had to contend with. Sure, the chainsaw USB drive would have been a nice added feature, but otherwise this looks pretty good. I will make a point of picking up the Collector's Edition Guide too.

Comment

I realised that the bananas were a part of Mighty Ape (previously GamePlanet Store), it's their bonus points scheme... and indeed they have it for $199, and thus it's not an EB Games Exclusive. However as weskersexycheez said, that still works out cheaper than importing the US edition.
                      Last edited by Rombie; 02-15-2009, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X