Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Game Crazy Pre Order Gift !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 Game Crazy Pre Order Gift !

Game Crazy are giving away a special gift with the Resident Evil 5 pre orders which will not be announced officially by Capcom until Tuesday. The gift has been revealed and it's a sand globe with Chris and Sheva inside.

Resident Evil 5 Pre Order Gift

i want this!!! :O

Comment

Originally posted by Biokk View Post
      i want this!!! :O
      Are you kidding me? We don't! Wait, it's a SAND globe. Not a snow globe. Thank goodness, I thought our capital cities were at risk of shutting down again then.
      See you in hell.

Comment

This is a gift I would refuse.

Comment

wats with all the hate against a SAND GLOBE! but i say everyone should buy 1 and look at it and put it up 4 show OR if u flat out hate it, u could just throw it at vinding machine at work and get free chips and snacks

Comment

This is both silly and charming at the same time. I'm not sure if I want it...

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              wats with all the hate against a SAND GLOBE! but i say everyone should buy 1 and look at it and put it up 4 show OR if u flat out hate it, u could just throw it at vinding machine at work and get free chips and snacks
              That made me rofl..

Anyways, well.. it's kinda corny, but kinda neat at the same time. I'd rather smash open the globe on "Accident" And have a Chris and Sheva action figure.

Comment

If the Game Crazy where I used to work was still open, I'd have snagged one of these. Otherwise, I'm not willing to reserve it at another store just to get a free gift.

Comment

A sand...globe? Like the with all the Christmas settings and stuff?

Daawwww =)

Comment

I was hoping for a Crimsom Head action figure lol

Comment

cool i want that thing xD

Comment

looks dumb, I like the description...it is beautiful....since when did sand and 2 deformed characters become beautiful?

...wait Sheva is white?

Comment

Originally posted by Daargoth View Post
                          looks dumb, I like the description...it is beautiful....since when did sand and 2 deformed characters become beautiful?

...wait Sheva is white?
                          They forgot to dip her in tea before putting her in the globe.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                            They forgot to dip her in tea before putting her in the globe.
                            ah so that's why...

thankfully there are no more tea revolutions dumping tea into the ocean and such.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                              That commercial made quite a splash didn't it?

Comment

Working...
                              X