Proper Famitsu 1051 Scans, 17 RE5 Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper Famitsu 1051 Scans, 17 RE5 Screenshots

After some hassle, and an incorrect Famitsu numbering, I've finally got my hands on a proper issue of Famitsu 1051. I've scanned in the relevant pages which includes a nice shot of Spencer.

Also, after looking back a bit, it seems we missed posting high resolution shots that Capcom had released. I've also added two shots that I haven't seen in high res before from the Resident Evil 5 Press Kit, that were sent in by a fan of the site. Check them out below.

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-15-2009, 09:36 AM.

i just have to say, that Chris looks kinda cool in his casual clothes, i do like his jacket.

oh and is there two scenes in the hummer? because one is at day and the other is at night? maybe they move around a lot.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

we know a lot of about first half and only a little bit about second half
          Last edited by Dark_Chris; 02-15-2009, 09:52 AM.
          Spoiler:

Comment

almost everithing showed is from the first 3 chapters

in the biohazard 5 site the stages link you can see the pyramids

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
              Last edited by Dark_Chris; 02-15-2009, 11:00 AM.
              Spoiler:

Comment

I feel like there is a lot we have seen, but it is mostly recycled from those initial chapters.

And as for scans (and all the other media), I would just like to thank the bigwigs of this site. You guys do a damn fine job at presenting us fans with all the latest info. (Not sucking up, I just feel you aren't thanked enough.)

Comment

These scans look great. I especially like the one that gives a rundown of the history of Re. Wish I sould read Japanese.

Comment

Thanks for the scans Dot.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X