Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Selling Topic (Only sales!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have RE2 and Dino Crisis 2 left? Could do them for $25 including postage? Does that sound workable?

Comment

• Yeah that can work, I was looking for Dino Crisis 2 for a while now. Is $25 the total for both games?

Comment

• Yeah mon!

Comment

• Alright I'll get back to you on that later. I'll PM you my details later.
          Last edited by Guest; 11-03-2009, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• No worries!

Comment

• I'm selling some Biohazard promotional and advertising items.
              Link is in my sig.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman
                Wii Game Lot
                70$, free shipping in the US, and a free mystery game for the Wii. All games are complete and in good shape.

Comment

• I selling a used Official Memory Expansion Pak for Nintendo 64 game console. This is Pak doubles the consoles internal RAM. This pak is ideal for gamers who desire to play N64 games that require or recommend the Pak such as Perfect Dark, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Donkey Kong 64, Resident Evil 2, to name a few. It is in great, used condition, and is a first-party accessory (Officially made by Nintendo).

Its an auction starting at $0.01, with $1.99 S/H. Fixed asking price is $14.99.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250542897239

Here some pics:

Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 12-05-2009, 01:40 AM.
                  If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Japanese GCN Lot - 50$
                    Rockman EXE Transmission (Used Once)
                    Pokemon Box (With GBA link and mem card, opened to verify once)
                    Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (Sealed)
                    Rockman RPG (Used once)

Dreamcast US Lot - 80$

24 games, most in great shape, some cracked cases though

Used PS2 Network Adapter - 25$

Pulled from my working system

Philips CD-i 490 Player - 75$

Will throw in some random software from the bunch I have. Some scratches and such, but its a beast of a unit. Dusty from sitting a while, will of course retest prior to shipping.

Xbox 1 Debug Beta lot - 700$
                    Debug kit (in Halo case), plus betas : Counterstrike, Phantom Crash, Wrestlemania, Speed Kings, Vexx, Rocket Power (Unreleased), Gun Valkyrie, Crimson Skies.

Pinnacle HDTV tuner - 70$

Comes with box, antenna, actual unit, adapter for coax, remote, and software
                    Picture 2

Comment

• im selling my copy of silent hill shattered memories for the wii for 35 dollars. soundtrack cd will be included for an extra 2 dollars

Comment

• ok im willing to let go for 30 dolalrs now with the ost, think about it, its 20 dollars off retail and still better thna the used price!

Comment

• game was sold to my local pawn shop for a sega gen model 2m a copy of batman for the NES and X men on the sega with its case

Comment

• I don´t know if this is the right thread... but I´m SEARCHING for that game!

F.E.A.R 2 Project Origin (PC) in Metal Tin

Comment

• Sorry my bad
                              Last edited by Zomby; 01-01-2010, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X