Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Selling Topic (Only sales!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIO HAZARD (Trial Edition) - 15 minutes demo. Original disc. The condition is EX to NM.

Price: $60 with registered shipping to anywhere.

Comment

• Resident Evil posters

Selling a bunch of posters and stuff...

Large original Japanese and western shop posters. Biohazard 0, Biohazard 5, RE Degeneration, Bio III Exctinction, RE Extinction.
      Smallers A4 posters. Bio 5, Bio Extinction
      And various other small tat. Bio Darkside Chronicles pre-order slipcover, Malaysian Extinction premiere tickets, Extinction clear file, other junk.

The large posters have unfortunately been folded. Other than that they are in good condition, no tears or anything. They have never been up on a wall or in a shop window.

I don't expect a lot of money! Feel free to send shamefully low offers, just want to get rid of them. I would prefer to sell most of it in one go... Obviously not many will be interested in the Extinction stuff, but that it also almost free if you buy other things.

lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Hi Guys
        Wanting to sell my Biohazard pachinko. I bought it years ago when it first came out for 500$
        Not sure what to ask for it as I can't find much of anything online with it selling recently.

Any rough ideas on what it worth?
        It's with me in Tampa FL. so no Importing!

Spoiler:

Comment

• Resident Evil Outbreak Public Beta (with instruction manual)

Wesker's Report DVD (original print, was included with RE:CVX PS2 version)
          Last edited by MeganGrass; 09-22-2015, 05:46 PM.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
            I'm in a pretty tight financial spot (AKA dirt poor), have to clear out.
            ive send you a pm

Comment

• I finally managed to sell everything! Almost. I still have these two items left:

Resident Evil Outbreak Public Beta (with instruction manual) Best offer.

Wesker's Report DVD (original print, was included with RE:CVX PS2 version) Best offer.
              Last edited by MeganGrass; 09-22-2015, 06:06 PM.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
              X