Clear All

wesler will not be bald and grey and short

so no he aint the bald man

maybe iits steve or carlos

but never wesker

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      How do we know that?
      Wesker's transformation was confirmed by his voice actor a while back.

sigpic

Comment

Saying his voice changes is hardly confiming that he mutates.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

People are sourcing the fact that they showed the leechman while Ken Lally was talking as proof? Lol. He was his MOTION ACTOR. What else do you expect? As if Fox News even knows what is going on with the game. They just spliced random footage together.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
            Saying his voice changes is hardly confiming that he mutates.
            But it's definitely a safe bet when you consider every other "human" enemy in the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
              But it's definitely a safe bet when you consider every other "human" enemy in the series.
              Sergei's voice didn't even change at all when he mutated.

Morpheus is the only one that changed and they just spliced two voice actors together.

Hell, Wesker could be Darth Vader'd and seriously fucked up to the point where his voice turns raspy or whatever. Doesn't necessarily mean he's going to turn into a creature, which would totally undermine any character development he's gone through.

Comment

Salazar's voice didn't change too when he mutated.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                  Sergei's voice didn't even change at all when he mutated.
                  Yes, it did.

Listen closely:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's going to turn into a creature, which would totally undermine any character development he's gone through.
                  Ciaren, Capcom. Capcom, Ciaren.

I thought you'd met.

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                  Salazar's voice didn't change too when he mutated.
                  Same as above.

probably the easiest boss in the game, also a huge let down. I could have taken him out in ten seconds with the magnum, but i used the tmp cause it seemed mo...

Their voices changed, but it wasn't because the voice actors did anything to change the voices. The voices were changed after they were recorded. The changes weren't big, but they were just enough that you could tell the difference.
                  Last edited by Archelon; 02-16-2009, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                    Yes.. I noticed... I was going to write the same thing...

Not happy, not happy at all...
                    Who did they show?
                    What was wrong?

Comment

They showed the leech monster during the interview with you, as if to imply that you were the motion capture actor for it. Similar to what they did with Sheva's character and motion actress.
                      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-16-2009, 09:55 PM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

There is no change. The only time it even remotely changes is when Sergei bites the dust and begins to scream as his body dissolves into fluid. Understandable. But any other time, he just sounds very very angry.

And they're altered digitally, I don't see how that proves anything about Douglas changing his voice = Wesker mutating.

Comment

Ken, didn't you also do the motion for the bald leech man in the chair? So why is everyone confused about this. I guess they thought because they share the same motion actor then they must be the same person? Haha.

Comment

Ken is also the one behind the motion for the bald leech man? That's new to me o_O then again I haven't follow these stuffs really closely. There's too much things about the game for me to absorb, lol
                            Last edited by xfactor; 02-17-2009, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X