Capcom Update RE5 BSAA Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom Update RE5 BSAA Site

There's another new document appearing at the desktop of the BSAA. The new file is a lengthy (Japanese) article with a couple of screens. Check out the new document by accessing the site with the link below.

RE5 BSAA Site

rough translation of the document until PB does his thing plox ?

Comment

Its a mail book written by Reynard fisher, talking about the situation in Kijuju. Its the stuffs you have already read in the kijuju blog, like the unrest, the dead dog, the mob. You ain't missing anything at all
      Last edited by xfactor; 02-16-2009, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Here's my translation:

My translation of the latest update:

2009.02.13 (Fri) 18:30 Level. 06

Up to now, I have been supervising the follow-up inquiry regarding the incident, and are continuing to monitor the Kijuju Autonomous Area. This country is reporting that with the change of government, unrest continues. The anti-foreigner campaign movement is also a part of this, but we feel that the origin of the circumstances in the Kijuju Autonomous Area are not rooted in that alone. We only have hearsay information, but we can quite see visible signs of a Bio Terror here.

For example, we have the headless dog carcass described in Adam's blog.
        Also, there's the report of the burning of the dead body wrapped in the body bag.
        While these are well-known facts, signs of the Raccoon City Tragedy began to appear months ago in the form of a mutilated body of a woman. There are many cases of irregular dead bodies having been people infected through things such as viruses, bio weaponry, or perhaps animals.

Perhaps, if this were one person or animal's doing, there is supposed to be some kind of pattern, but that has no yet been revealed. In other words, it is natural to contemplate if the circumstances taking place in Kijuju have occurred through the participation humans or by animals.

>The weirdest thing I've laid eyes upon recently has to be the dog I saw with some leeches on his face. (Japanese translation of the above English passage here.)

We guess that the leeches and tentacle-like things that exist here are probably "Plaga" tentacles. So, they are the Plaga detailed in the Kennedy Report. We have raised the level in which we are monitoring the Kijuju Autonomous Area, and feel we should carry out a full-fledged investigation. Also, once enough evidence has arrived, we can report to the West African Branch that maintains jurisdiction in this area and request to carry out offensive operations.

However, there is still inadequate evidence. Furthermore, we will introduce this to the constructor of the location in order to request cooperation from the West Africa Branch.

Furthermore, the possibility for approval of future formal action regarding this matter is high. For documentation purposes, we will leave a record of this matter starting today.

Comment

Working...
        X