X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"So, um, what's in the sack you were just kicking?"
    "What sack?!"

Comment

That was aamzing. Wow, kijuju looks so cool to walk around in, and the actions going on around you, while youre just strolling. So cool, looks like the best opening yet.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

It's probably one of those dogs. It seems their wormy heads have gotten Kijuju into enough trouble, so now their getting rid of the evidence now.

Poor wormy dogs =(

Comment

It's been said before but the graphics really are superb...they really nailed the atmosphere.

Comment

But what is that guy doing at the beginning?! The guy crouched down, making crunching noises...

Hopefully he's eating...and not taking part in BIO-TERRORISM ACTIVITES(tm)

Comment

This was immense. Exactly how I was hoping the opening part of the game would play out.

Comment

Huh, anybody else noticing that the female Majini we saw in the earlier versions of the game are noticeably absent, just like in the demo? It seems like the white ones have replaced all of the female ones in the final version. But eh, I guess we won't know until we get the game. Also, interesting concept here, but I really like it. Nice to let you just explore, get into the mood before any real combat. I just wonder how this will transition into the action.
                  Last edited by L-e-W; 02-16-2009, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by L-e-W View Post
                    Huh, anybody else noticing that the female Majini we saw in the earlier versions of the game are noticeably absent, just like in the demo? It seems like the white ones have replaced all of the female ones in the final version. But eh, I guess we won't know until we get the game. Also, interesting concept here, but I really like it. Nice to let you just explore, get into the mood before any real combat. I just wonder how this will transition into the action.
                    awesomely??

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      Skipping this video ;)
                      Oh yeah, me too. I watched the first 3 seconds and I regret it already.

I'm THIS close to going into lockdown mode...

Comment

Originally posted by TheDivineBoss View Post
                        awesomely??
                        Well, yes, that's a given.

Comment

Even though I read about this part, I think I have seen to much of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDivineBoss View Post
                            awesomely??
                            Women majini are in the game, don't worry. There's a lot more still to be seen in the intro, that's just one of the highlights you will see. It's defiantly creepy ;)

Comment

i love it its not just about killing swams of african guys you also kinda gets to investigate before everything goes to hell i love it !!!

Comment

I'm going to skip this video as well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X