DC Douglas' Final Wesker Interview is live right now...
EDIT: YouTube HD Version! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YzMIs9h5Hg
Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-08-2011 at 06:45 PM.
"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key
Resident Evil panel at Comic-con:
Resident Evil Round-up 6-30-7:30 - 15 anniversary celebrated, RE4 & Code Veronica HD shown, surprises
Well not as easy as CVX ones, but still...HAHAHAHAHAHA only 12
resident evil 6 logo and official details and announcement september 15th
New topics is not for discussion. For further details, see the title.
New details on Resident Evil: Revelations surface
- Players will face a range of enviornmental hazards through out their play experience.
- Characters can swim underwater with full 360 degree control.
-Water can be brightened with a special light beam, making navigation easier.
- Water areas will give use to special under water weapons. Harpoon those whale Zombies!
- Weapons in the water means that there will be underwater enemies
- One teased boss for water stages is a giant squid like creature.
- Two of the games main characters will have to deal with cold/freezing conditions
- As speculated, the masked man seen at the end of the E3 2011 trailer is going to play a large role
- Popular enemies from the series will return, including Zombies.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)