Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oficial RE5 Trailer countdown on Gametrailers

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

Spike TV promo video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

thanks to Albert Wasker
    Last edited by LeigiBoy; 05-27-2008, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeigiBoy View Post
      [SIZE="7"]UMBRELLA'S RETURN CONFIRMED![/SIZE]

That's all there is to say! Sure, we guessed it would be, but now it's confirmed!

Comment

• ahahahah Big Stu

however the code under the residentevil.com page now works, if you put it on your homepage, anyone can see the countdown via streaming on your personal homepage, spaces or website.

<script src="http://www.residentevil.com/js/re_bp.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
        It's good-looking!

Comment

• According to REhorror.com:

CAPTIVATE08 embargo ends on tuesday
          Posted June 2nd, 2008 by DaMa

There is an embargo over the CAPTIVATE08 event that took place over the last days thats going to be lifted on June 3rd 2008, 1PM BST.

It is assumed that more info regarding Resident Evil 5 may be revealed.

Source: videogaming247

Sounds very nice.
          Last edited by ElusionM; 06-02-2008, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• why isnt the re5 site working now??

Comment

• Maybe they're updating it.

Comment

• hmm I was just thinking it was me, since no one else seemed to address the issue.

Comment

• 8:00AM EST that would be. It sounds plausible, I mean Sven said there was more RE5 stuff coming. I'd guess its the Press site getting updated with screenshots/trailer/PR. We all knew stuff was still embargoed so it makes sense. Anxiously awaiting it ;)
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-03-2008, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• I’ve found a strange file in the web that is supposed to be the file from RE5. I personally think that it is just a lie but it is still interesting to read it. It was posted by one of the members of residentevilforever.ru. So as I understand that there are not many users who understand Russian but I will try to translate this in English, so sorry for mistakes.

“Because of the strong pressure from the government and press the Umbrella corp. decides to take their B.O.W. research to the countries of the third world, in our case Africa. The situation in this country filed by civil wars is so unstable that it aloud to hide anything from drug dealing to the viral experiments.
                    One of the corporation’s latest researches in bio engineering is so called PGS (plagas) (the samples of what were recently found near one small Spanish village) that aloud to take absolute control under the hosts body and mind and to turn him in an obedient slave. A small African town was chosen as the polygon for the following research. Using local dictator it became possible to infect a part of local habitants; the results were more than successful. In exchange from the T-virus, the PLS infected subjects are much more useful in combat situations; they can work in groups and use weapons…

The file from African research center:
                    I inform you that the experiment is totally out of our control. Using those who were infected dictator Abache (From Nomad9026: as I understand that’s his name) has taken total control under Ijuju and destroyed our research facility, the infection is totally uncontrollable… The whole town will be infected in just a week. It is recommended to make total disinfection of the infected territory.

The chief of the research group Glen Macel”

So, some parts of this sounds to be true, but some not (the whole Umbrella and PLS story). It is up to you to decide to believe it or not.
                    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• It's almost certainly a fake. I don't think Wesker will actually call his company Umbrella, even if it is, in essence, Umbrella. Plus I'm not sure Wesker ever got the Plagas samples...I haven't played Seperate ways yet (been meaning to do so for weeks) but I seem to recall something about Ada screwing Wesker out of the Plagas samples. That, however, could be just my mind going to pieces.

Comment

• Oh I am sure it is a fake, but still some parts of this info sounds... well if not true, than logic. And it appeared before the launch of RE5 site by the way. Anything is possible and maybe this info was posted by crazy Capcom developer that speaks Russian
                        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• This is the official site for the Biohazard Pachislot machine.
                          5号機 A+ARTタイプ ガイドブック パチスロ「バイオハザード」 稼働時期:2008年6月 予測不能のシステ

It shows the intro movie, which is on the DVD that came in the promotional set. I think it's GREAT!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Eh... My Flash player is curently turned off, what is it exactly?

Comment

• Being fair... it rocks to be a pachinslot machine :O, anyone can capture the flash video and put it for download?

Comment

• wow... Even Umbrella Chronicles has worse movies o_O

Comment

Working...
                                X