Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
    This is the official site for the Biohazard Pachislot machine.
    5号機 A+ARTタイプ ガイドブック パチスロ「バイオハザード」 稼働時期:2008年6月 予測不能のシステ

It shows the intro movie, which is on the DVD that came in the promotional set. I think it's GREAT!
    That was a pretty freaking awesome video. Only...Jill being in her re3 outfit was totally for sexualized purposes. Anyone else notice the rip in her skirt at the end when she picked up the rocket launcer?
    Last edited by Bertha; 06-04-2008, 02:13 PM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
      This is the official site for the Biohazard Pachislot machine.
      5号機 A+ARTタイプ ガイドブック パチスロ「バイオハザード」 稼働時期:2008年6月 予測不能のシステ

It shows the intro movie, which is on the DVD that came in the promotional set. I think it's GREAT!
      The promo video is amazing! Many thanks "Gene", I've posted this one on my website!
      Last edited by Sunglasses; 06-04-2008, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
        Being fair... it rocks to be a pachinslot machine :O, anyone can capture the flash video and put it for download?
        It's also one the DVD that game in the promo pack, which is in alot higher quality I assume.

If someone can tell me how to, I can rip it (I'd need freewares but). I'm a noob at this sort of stuff.

Looks like more work went into that than into UC. But to be fair it will probably make them more money
        sigpic

Comment

• Easy if you want to download the promo video check the link below:
          http://www1.yamasa.co.jp/gcb/gcb.flv

This pachislot seems based on Resident Evil 1 NGC. But maybe Capcom will most likely pump out a machine based on RE2, 3, 4, 5, Umbrella Chronicles...?!? damn Capcom! Pachislots are Japanese only....
          Last edited by Sunglasses; 06-04-2008, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• I wish I could order the dvd set that the pachislot video and such came with, but the only way I've found so far was through yahoo auctions, and the seller didn't ship internationally. You all living in Japan are lucky.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I didn't realize this thing was produced so well. I'll try to get a feature out on it asap, but I don't know much about the machine itself or the history behind these things. Is anyone here knowledgeable about them and could give a brief summary? Is it customary to have them tied to games like this?
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-04-2008, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                Anyone else notice the rip in her skirt at the end when she picked up the rocket launcer?
                Sure I do... . It's sad you can't find it out of Japan, if i had the money I would totally buy it..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  I didn't realize this thing was produced so well. I'll try to get a feature out on it asap, but I don't know much about the machine itself or the history behind these things. Is anyone here knowledgeable about them and could give a brief summary? Is it customary to have them tied to games like this?
                  Yeah, there are alot of licensed gambling games like this. There was a Devil May Cry 3 one too. There are also film ones too. I've seen Batman begins, as well as an Alien V Predator one too.
                  I saw a licensed Super Mario coin game (but not a slot machine), in Sega world, which was made by Capcom I'll try get a pic of it.

There are even magazines dedicated to pachinko and slots and stuff. Today it just struck me that I should check them out asap, to see if there is anything on the biohazard machine in those.

The promo DVD for the machine actually shows off the games bonus modes and stuff, as well as pics of the machine. I haven't seen any here in Japan yet. But when I do I want to try playing it.
                  Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 06-04-2008, 10:43 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'd definitely pay good money for one of the promo sets. All the ones I found don't ship internationally. Hell...I'd pay them extra so they could.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• That was an awesome video

Comment

• Capcom have revealed the official boxart for BH O Wii.

Comment

• Hm..I'll wait for the official PR before doing anything. That could very easily be a fan cover.

Comment

• Mh, maybe you're right, I'll use "Ask Capcom"

Comment

• Six(6) Un-seen Screenshots?

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

If you click on the second tab, the Gallery, you'll be presented with 50 boxes for screenshots, of which 44 are filled, and 6 are still empty.

I think we should get those screenshots in before E3.

Just a small update, nothing more.

Btw, there's a new screen of Chris in there. Looks awesome. Try to find it. Lol..
                              Last edited by ElusionM; 06-06-2008, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• My fav is the numb 42

Comment

Working...
                                X