Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kraken = Irving
    Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
      old news
      Not quite.

The PS3 Fanboy site had no confirmation from Capcom. It was purely based on an assumption due to the "week's exclusive" comment in the press release.

Take it as you will but confirmation is better than speculation from a "Fanboy" website.

Comment

• you're right, sorry
        Last edited by Dark_Chris; 01-14-2009, 02:08 PM.
        Spoiler:

Comment

• direct link for stuff please?
          its harder to access the site here

Comment

• If anyone still is stuck with a code(frank though, I didn't need one),

Try "plagas" or "kijuju".

Comment

• Okay, these viral videos are fuckin' whack.

I get it, Chris is trying to live his life, but he's disturbed by what he saw. I GET IT. I don't think there's a need to show him courting some ugly asian chick and getting scared by her makeup mirror and a napkin blotted with lipstick. The first one was okay, but this one is pretty lame, so I don't know how I feel about seeing the rest of them.

Sometimes, too much is just...too much.

Comment

• Actually I liked this epidose better than the first one. The direction reminded me of the movie Requiem for a dream.
                sigpic

Comment

• I guess this stuff is for even more hype, which is theoretically good for sales but bad for the case of not living up to expectations. I don't need any more hype, or any other reason to buy this game, so I feel these videos are unnecessary if they're gonna be like the crap that was this second one.

For what it's worth, I think it's working for hype and build-up. Because, if anything, I feel like these videos are exaggerating PTSD. Why would this be happening to Chris now? After EVERYTHING that he's seen? What the hell could be so bad? ...Bingo!

And therein lies the rub. "What the hell could be so bad?" Play RE5 to find out.

Comment

• Wow, was that viral video really necessary. They could of done something alot more interesting then that.

Comment

• Not sure where these came from (unless they're the new pics that go along with the second live action viral video), but here are some new screenshots showing off the sea monster boss battle.

Comment

• Think it's safe to say that 2nd viral video sucked, Are they all just gonna be him freaking out do we really need to see him on a date? It's a waste maybe if he had flashes and it showed a real life Wesker or one of the bosses but its pretty much indentical to the ceremony one cept he's on a roof top instead of a press confrence. Why so lazy Capcom.

Comment

• They could have at least chose a better date for him. It looked like they had nothing in common with each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                            They could have at least chose a better date for him. It looked like they had nothing in common with each other.
                            She looked like she was just barely old enough to be dating too.

edit- Crap. Too many browsers open. Didn't realize this was in the news. Sorry.
                            Last edited by Bertha; 01-14-2009, 06:54 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Nothing of a major post but it's some good news at least. Resident Evil Degeneration has sold quite well, over in the US, with over 300,000 copies sold, and at fourth place, in the weekly chart.

Resident Evil: Degeneration 314,756

This pleases me because I am sure it's done fairly over here in the UK and the rest of Europe, and Japan too. Looks like it will be a good sign to do another film.

Comment

• Just a reminder, folks, this topic is for reporting the news. Wanna discuss it? Make a fresh topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X