Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

This is the topic for you to report any Resident Evil news to us. Once you do, we will post it on the main page as soon as we possibly can. Thanks to everyone who participates!

Heh thanks very much for that! Front paged!

Comment

E3 is next month, yeah? Hopefully there will be some cool news regarding Resident Evil 5 and Silent Hill 5 because there hasn't been any decent news for over half a year.

Comment

Capcom's list of E3 2006 titles doesn't include Biohazard / Resident Evil 5. It doens't look like it. >_>

Comment

I can't wait for August guys, but I'd rather not rush my life away over a game.

Anyway, I'm really pumped about the new Wii game. Some great news is expected next month and I smell Leon. And zombies.

Lots and lots of zombies.

Comment

"Resident Evil Gaiden Wii"

I hope not

Comment

Oh yeah. Leon and Barry working together. That's something I've always wanted to see, but not on a crappy handheld.

Barry is one of my favourite characters. I liked his cameo in RE3: Nemesis, although it was very brief.

I'm kind of shocked they are using Leon again so soon. I thought they would have had everybody on a rotation. Although I suppose it doesn't matter.

Leon is probably the main character in the series right now. He is after all a US agent working closely with the President of the United States and he was the first protagonist to encounter the Ganados, Las Plagas and Zealots.

Since Ada is now a traitor to Wesker, I think Ada is a bullseye for "S" and Wesker. I'm sure Leon and Ada will cross paths again, but not on good terms due to Ada's commitments.
              Last edited by Grace Saunders; 07-14-2006, 08:01 AM.

Comment

I guess this might belong here.

Comment

1UP's first look at RE Wii.. including pictures..
                  they say it looks to be played from a first person prespective.

Comment

When's TGS taking place? I can't wait.

Comment

its taking place right now

Comment

Yeah. I noticed Biohaze has the full coverage too.

So how many people are going to pre-order their Wii?

Comment

Full Coverage? Of what? Theres nothing Resident Evil at the TGS yet and there probably wont be.

Comment

exactly, capcom are focused on DMC4 Lost planet etc

Comment

TGS usually holds place in october or november every yr in japan.

and bio5, there is still no news that it will release this yr, only know that it will only appear in late 2008 or even 2009, but now...

Wii (Umbrella Chronicles)...when it release?

Comment

Working...
                              X