Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certainly .

Comment

• Hey, that is pretty impressive. Good job. I'll definitely be using this until I get a translation from Upnaut. Maybe I can compare to see who looks more accurate.

Edit: BTW, I looked at the RE5 trailer sourced off the Extinction Blu-Ray and it is natively 720p. There is no 1080p trailer and the game will most likely never run in 1080p. Also, the source is full of blocks. Very disappointing.
      Last edited by Krispy; 12-29-2007, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krispy View Post
        Hey guys. I am happy to announced the opening of Project Umbrella's forum found here

And in anticipation for the opening of the website I have the Degeneration teaser trailer in true HD (1080p and 720P) and both issues of the Umbrella Chronicles manga fully translated available for download. I fully encourage everyone to sign up, say hi, read the site FAQ, and enjoy the content. Thanks . Oh, and please don't go spreading my links on neogaf. I don't know that I could take the bandwidth hit.
        Nice job, buddy! ;) but I can't download it 'cause it says it can't find the file...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cioko View Post
          Nice job, buddy! ;) but I can't download it 'cause it says it can't find the file...
          How embarrassing, I'm glad someone pointed it out. It should be working now.

Comment

• Not sure if it has already been mentioned or not (and it's probably too late to do it anyway), but F.Y.E. has a special deal regarding Resident Evil Extinction. If you preorder it, you get a free graphic novel. They don't say what the graphic novel will be about, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
              Not sure if it has already been mentioned or not (and it's probably too late to do it anyway), but F.Y.E. has a special deal regarding Resident Evil Extinction. If you preorder it, you get a free graphic novel. They don't say what the graphic novel will be about, though.

http://www.fye.com/Resident-Evil--Ex...VVviewprod.htm

Do they ship to germany ?

Comment

• RE5 in 2008?

Destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/microsoft...es-63414.phtml

has reported this bit of a microsoft memo

In 2008 the hits will continue to come with exclusives including “Halo Wars,” “Too Human,” “Fable 2,” Alan Wake,” “Splinter Cell: Conviction,” and several exciting yet-to-be-announced titles. Xbox 360 will be home to the next versions of great franchises like Grand Theft Auto and Resident Evil, and we will continue to be the leading choice for sports fans, with the next editions of Madden and FIFA looking and playing better on our platform.
                The resident evil game mentioned is almost certainly RE5 and the memo suggests that it could be sooner than we think

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Blue
                  Totally overblown story.

Catch a glimpse of reality here.

So a Story that is less than a week old Cant compete with news that is months old.

Comment

• Well its a rumor. The release date is unconfirmed.

This could mean everything or it could mean nothing.

I'm interpreting this as: Capcom has told microsoft to expect RE5 in '08. This is unless there are delays.

Its minor news. But something that should be acknowledged.

[SIZE="1"]I bet if the source was sony you'd acknowledge it [/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                      Well its a rumor. The release date is unconfirmed.

This could mean everything or it could mean nothing.

I'm interpreting this as: Capcom has told microsoft to expect RE5 in '08. This is unless there are delays.

Its minor news. But something that should be acknowledged.

[SIZE="1"]I bet if the source was sony you'd acknowledge it [/SIZE]

The only thing we can do is to wait ;)

Comment

• I'm still waiting for this new trailer that's gonna "change everything we thought we knew about RE" (remember?).
                        The 1st trailer looked similar to RE4's gameplay but apparently the next one will be completely different...
                        WTF happened to it? I need evidence that Capcom are actually working on this game and didn't just make up the 1st trailer with 'pretend' footage.

Comment

• Speaking about RE5 release dates, SurferGirl posted a new blog that says it'll be out in September/October.

Of course she's talking complete and utter shit.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I won't be posting either. Microsoft doesn't develop RE5, so I'm not going to go with them.

Comment

• 2 Sources. BOTH saying RE5 will be out in '08. 1 that is REALLY reliable. (surfer) And you aren't even going to just mention it at the bottom of another news post.

shame on you dot
                              Last edited by BLSR1; 01-10-2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                                2 Sources. BOTH saying RE5 will be out in '08. 1 that is REALLY reliable. (surfer) And you aren't even going to just mention it at the bottom of another news post.

shame on you dot
                                Unless Capcom says it will be out this year, I see no reason to post news about it, as all it will serve to do is upset people when the game doesn't actually come out until '09.

Comment

Working...
                                X