Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's an awesome preview, great find zombie. The battery stage was talked about before, a stage where one player is tasked with a light and the other has to do all the wet work.

although i hope you have the choice who holds the light, because i wouldn't want to leave the shooting in the hands of the clumsy partner AI in single player ..

Comment

• RE5 PSN demo (finally) on February 2nd.

Capcom is pleased to confirm that PlayStation 3 owners will be able to experience action from two levels of the highly anticipated Resident Evil 5 ahead of its March 13th release date.
      The demo will be available for European registered PSN users to download free of charge from Monday 2nd February. As in the full game, the demo offers three levels of co-op play: single-player with AI support, two-player split-screen on a single PS3 and two-player across PSN.

As a reminder the demo will be available to download from Xbox Live from Monday 26 January.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• just for the EU folks ?

Comment

• Apparently so. Pretty strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
            RE5 PSN demo (finally) on February 2nd.
            Ok this may sound like a stupid question but see the bit where is says that European registered PSN users can download the demo? If I was to buy a PS3 the next weekend, could I download it??
            Last edited by Biokk; 01-19-2009, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• The last trailer "Play God" was out later yesterday on the Japanese PSN - 329MB AVC in native 720p.

Comment

• But will the US PSN still get the demo on Feb 5?

Comment

• Originally posted by Biokk View Post
                  Ok this may sound like a stupid question but see the bit where is says that European registered PSN users can download the demo? If I was to buy a PS3 the next weekend, could I download it??
                  Because the news came from a website called EUROgamer

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                  But will the US PSN still get the demo on Feb 5?
                  The release for the PSN demo is on Feb. 2nd in all regions.

Comment

• No, I think the US one will be out February 5th o.o

Comment

• Originally posted by -Evil Shady- View Post
                      No, I think the US one will be out February 5th o.o
                      And the reason is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                        And the reason is?
                        The NA PS Store gets updated on Thursdays, and the 5th is it. There's been one exception so far, and that was Sony's own GOWIII teaser that was uploaded on a Tuesday IIRC.

Comment

• As far as I know, these sites asked the same question (why not on the 5th) and I believe Capcom told them they wanted it to stand out. And I guess also to coincide with the one week exclusivity on the 360...

Comment

As far as I know, these sites asked the same question (why not on the 5th) and I believe Capcom told them they wanted it to stand out. And I guess also to coincide with the one week exclusivity on the 360...
                            Nice, ya i read this too, so it looks like they changed their minds entirley from the 5th to the 2nd
                            even so, if it turns out to be false for some strange reason, whats another three days wheb we have been waiting this long right?

Comment

• Because the news came from a website called EUROgamer
                              Actually it came straight from Capcom Europe.

Comment

Because the news came from a website called EUROgamer
                                How does that answer my question?

I was basically asking how long it takes to set up a PSN account. I live in Europe. I shall be buying a PS3 prob 31/01 so I was wondering if I would be registered in time to download the demo!

Comment

Working...
                                X