Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okey, calm down

Comment

Pwned.

Comment

lol, I just really dislike the guy. The fact that people are stupid enough to follow along with it and not see it for exactly what it is just pisses me off.

Comment

While I agree that generally the textures are simply filtered, it looks like he did some genuine work on the jacket. The original jacket texture has much less detail than his updated one.

Comment

He didnt, He even admitted it on neogaf when I confronted him about it The white specs give it away pretty well.

Comment

conspiracy theorist eh, ..

Comment

I read game book that UC is coming in July 2007.

and also, Black Virus will be added into BioHazard 5 too.

Comment

I believe your sources are faulty as July 2007 is passing us by and no one is even preordering it.

Comment

I have it pre-ordered, but the date I have is in October >_>
                    Last edited by Project Omega; 07-16-2007, 07:09 PM.

Comment

yeah i preordered UC as well...not sure the release date. kind of a random thing to ask, but does anyone know when "The Story Behind Biohazard" will be completed?

Comment

oooh oooh ooh and how do i donate to that, it's exciting

Comment

Ill be starting TSBB up again soon, Bjorn just needs some time to rest on translating and I've been busy myself. Site design is taking precedence over features at the moment.

Comment

okay, awesome. as long as it's still going to be pursued. i don't really care when.

Comment

I need a translator... The Prologue of Terror's has a nice section on Sweet Home which I want to read, however, language barriers halt my progress ;~;

There are also sections on what inspired certain parts of Resident Evil 2, which is interesting in itself. Another reason why Research on Biohazard 2 should be translated and republished by say BradyGames or something...

Comment

http://movies.ign.com/articles/810/810781p1.html IGN Resident Evil Extinction set visit. It doesn't contain any information that we didn't already know, really, but it's still an interesting read nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                                X