Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That might mean you can play through with other charactes like Barry or Nicholi (can't spell it)
    Or it could mean a new mercenaries style minigame.

But awesome none the less

Comment

• not sure if this has already been said but on a uk website called www.play.com, which is a reliable site to trust. There stating that Resident Evil 5 is coming out on ps3 & xbox 360 on the 28/3/08. So this is pose to come out around Metal Gear Solid 4 and maybe Silent Hill 5. If this is true i'm shocked because i thought R.E 5 was still 2009 away. But the site might just be doing this to get preorders then come march, push back the date etc.
      Just letting you know, if this is true Jap and USA would have the game a tad sooner.

Comment

• Play.com also says Manhunt 2 is out on 30/11/07 so unless it's an official source it's best to regard it as an estimation on their (play.com's ) part . . .

sigpic

Comment

• Play.com are wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. It's that simple.

Anyway...

Japan has an "Expert Package" on the way...

The game, the Zapper, a sticker, and a 28-page book. Not exactly "Expert", but i do like that packaging!

Comment

• uhh the photo's do not show...RED X!

Comment

• Comment

• thanks, i hope this comes out in the US id be all over it!

Comment

• yeah i know play.com is prob wrong, just letting ppl know
                  And is that wii zapper coming out in a double pack with the game in U.K

Comment

• On Capcom's official site

There is a cryptic countdown telling us to Prepare Ourselves

The countdown is counting down to Tuesday.
                    This is Capcom so we have to entertain the thought of it being Resident Evil related.

I wonder what it is

Comment

• Japan has an "Expert Package" on the way...
                      The game, the Zapper, a sticker, and a 28-page book. Not exactly "Expert", but i do like that packaging!
                      Wow, I want it bad! I really hope they do the same with the pal release.
                      On Capcom's official site

There is a cryptic countdown telling us to Prepare Ourselves
                      Interesting... I was hoping it might be the new trailer for RE5 but I doubt it. The 'space' theme makes it look unlikely. But who knows... maybe Chris dons a spacesuit and takes off in a rocket at some stage?
                      Dino Crisis went into space but I wouldn't like to see RE do the same... I guess it may be in reference to 'the world' getting shocked at how kick ass our new RE5 trailer is! Time will tell...

Comment

• maybe capcom know that umbrella are going to lunch a nuke
                        R.E in space lol is a big no, i would hate that. i bought dino crisis 3 but never clocked it because i couldn't get into the thing. You don't think the prepear yourself is stating that they would be making the new aliens v.s predator game. Because the new AVP movies is coming out soon and they have a game on the psp, but maybe capcom are taking over the main console based game. That's it Capcom are going to lunch AVP i know it.
                        btw do you think the actual game might be called "prepare yourself"?
                        Last edited by nemesis_lover; 10-13-2007, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• I'm sure it's RE5
                          Did you see what region the camera is over? Central America.
                          Where is RE5 rumored to take place? Haiti

Comment

• Huh, that's wierd. The thing was gone and had an RE4 page saying, "This is a dead end! Turn back before it's too late" which I assume is Capcom's typical deadlink page.

Comment

• I WOULD LOVE IT TO BE R.E BASED ANYWAY
                              i bit of gd news would be for the old games to come out on DS. or even dead rising 2 would make me happy.

Comment

• Missed from this week's Weekly Famitsu, probably due to all the Wesker goodness

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0868.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	396940
                                Top10 mobile games of the month. #3, Biohazard Episodes. Pictured, Jill & Carlos VS Nemesis, in the street infont of the RPD.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0877.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	250.0 KB
ID:	396941
                                Main news. Some amusement park has opened a Biohazard Nightmare style attraction. I'll try find more info. I really want to see it.

Sorry I don't have a scanner, just a digital camera.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X