Page 14 of 125 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

#15 Bandersnatch

If you search Japanese auction sites for Biohazard items you`ll be amazed at what you find. There were many metal keys, figures, weapons included in magazines. Not to mention all Airsoft Guns, it`s not like final fantasy, mgs or gran turismo have such items.

anyway , RE it's the greatest game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someday Ill have a replica of a mansion key for every door in my house

anyway can we keep this thread on topic.

As far as what Chris Kramer said goes, check out Christian Svensson's post on the Capcom boards:

http://www.capcom.com/BBS/showthread...015#post477015

I think what Chris was trying to explain was that you will see a lot more material on RE5 this year (and you will), not necessarily that it's coming out in 2008. As for when in 2008 you'll learn more? Logic would dictate it will be around our media events (we have one scheduled toward the end of the 1H of the year but I won't say exactly when) or other trade functions (e.g. E3, Liepzig, TGS).

As for Surfer Girl's predictions, I predict you're setting yourself up for great disappointment if you listen to her (I mean him).

#17 Licker

Who would have guessed it?

An Old-Fashioned Cowboy Archelon's Avatar

Not sure if this is really newsworthy, but Gametrailers.com has posted their Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2008 list, and #1 is RE5, despite the fact that it's not coming out this year.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30915.html

I find it funny that everyone but resident evil fans are saying RE5 will be out in '08 [/irony]

#17 Licker

When a dev member says it won't be, I wouldn't really give it a second thought. Plus they put StarCraft 2 on that list which has absolutely no release date confirmed. Hardly a tell tale sign.

PC gamer had it as one of the upcoming zombie games for '08

Boulder Incident Witness

Because no one knows for sure when the game will be released and lots of people expect it to be released in 2008. But unless Capcom announce otherwise, acording to Jun Takeuchi the game will be released around 2009/2010.

According to the new EGM rumor section, RE5 will be out before or in holiday 2008.

War Horse Uranium

Bleh, more rumors. The news section is for concrete (or as concrete as possible) info, I don't want to set people up with a false expectation for a release date, especially on such a high profile game.

An Old-Fashioned Cowboy Archelon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Bleh, more rumors. The news section is for concrete (or as concrete as possible) info, I don't want to set people up with a false expectation for a release date, especially on such a high profile game.
    And that's why you are loved.

Actually, it's probably for many more reasons than that, but... yeah.

New RE figures? I haven't heard of these and I don't think they're the same as those $200 resin statues.

http://akibahobby-b.sakura.ne.jp/ima...0303/r032.html

#17 Licker

Those look pretty damn cool. I wish there was some close up shots of them though.

wow!!! awesome!! i need to have them!!!!
    Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-04-2008 at 08:33 AM.

Cunt Agent

Umbrella Chronicles takes after RE4 Wii and has just shipped 1 million units worldwide. I guess we'll have to look forward to more series-screwing, mediocre rail shooters in the future.

Capcom is pleased to announce that Resident Evil® : The Umbrella Chronicles, which was released in November 2007 for the Wii video game system from Nintendo, has shipped over 1 million units worldwide. This is the second Capcom Wii title to ship over a million units, following Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, which was released in June of 2007.

The Resident Evil series, which has sold over 34.5 million units globally (as of February 29, 2008), is one of Capcom’s most critically acclaimed and beloved franchises. As a testament to Resident Evil’s longevity and success, the series remains as innovative and original today as when the first title shipped in 1996.

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles is a brand new game in the Resident Evil franchise, with familiar locales from the entire series, created specifically for the unique characteristics of the Wii console. This action/shooter hybrid reveals the back story behind the fall of the Umbrella Corporation by exploring locations from Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 as well as new never-before-seen locations, such as Umbrella’s stronghold. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles combines first-person, light-gun style combat with interactive pathways, multiple weapons and new enemies to create an entirely new Resident Evil experience that could only be delivered on the Wii. The game includes a two-player co-op mode and support for the Wii Zapper™ for even more intense light-gun style shooting action.

The Resident Evil series is not limited to the realm of gaming though, as evidenced by its popularity with movie-goers around the world. Autumn in 2007 saw the continued success of the series on the big screens when the Hollywood blockbuster “Resident Evil Extinction” opened in theaters worldwide, going on to generate $147 million US dollars in revenues. Currently, Capcom, in cooperation with Sony Pictures Entertainment Japan Co., Ltd., is in the middle of producing a full-length CG movie, “Resident Evil: Degeneration”.

War Horse Uranium

Yeah, we got that on the main page

Cunt Agent

Aww nuts. Missed it. =P

On "http://www.resident-evil-virus.de/" the announcing a new RE Game with sounds really strange.

Resident Evil Zombie Massage Pearl - neues Spiel für die Wii?

Wie Surfer Girl berichtet, erwarten wir demnächst einen neuen Resident Evil Titel für
    die Wii Konsole. Dieser soll einen co-op Modus enthalten und vewunderlicherweise das Wii Balance Board benutzen.

Surfergirl schreibt ebenfalls, dass das Spiel am 13. April diesen Jahres in den Handel kommen werde.

Da es bis jetzt keine offizielle Bestätigung seitens Capcom zu diesem Spiel gibt, bleibt es vorerst ein Gerücht.

It is a COOP-Game and it is supporting the "Wii Balance Board" and it should be released on the 13 April this year.

Thread Information