Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors are just that, rumors. I don't see how it is reprehensible for Dot to ignore such devices.

Comment

• Other sites seem to think it's news worthy. But hey... We aren''t REwhorer

Comment

• Dont know if its known here already but there is a novelization of UC available.

KADOKAWAグループの製品・サービス情報サイト。書籍、雑誌、映画、アニメ、ゲーム、グッズをはじめとする製品・サービス情報やイベント情報、ニュースリリースなどがご覧いただけます。

Comment

• 1 that is REALLY reliable. (surfer)
          Someone who posts this shit and passes it off as news:

17) A new PSP is three or four years away
          1) EA is not working on a console nor is there any plans for such a thing to happen, EA is purely a software company.
          Is at the very least, not very reliable.

Also Prime Blue, the link you provided actually contradicts you:

Takeuchi wouldn't provide a solid release date for RE5, but he seemed to come to a general consensus with the interviewer on the year 2008. It will be a long wait, but then again so was the wait for RE4, and that one turned out pretty good.
          Atleast I can take you down with me if it actually does come out later this year. =P
          Last edited by News Bot; 01-13-2008, 03:55 PM.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• So are you saying EA IS planning to make a console?

Link please.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
              So are you saying EA IS planning to make a console?

Link please.
              No, I'm just saying she's using her favourite method for "news". Regurgitating old information, or stating the obvious.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                2 Sources. BOTH saying RE5 will be out in '08. 1 that is REALLY reliable. (surfer) And you aren't even going to just mention it at the bottom of another news post.
                Actually, she didn't name a year. I wouldn't be surprised if, when September and October this year roll around and nothing happens, people complain to her about her prediction, she'll just point out that she never said it would be September/October 2008. The same goes for her SFIV prediction.
                Last edited by Archelon; 01-13-2008, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• A new Biohazard airsoft gun is coming.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。
                  Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 01-15-2008, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Its out already actually

Comment

• I want

Comment

• man...I only have the Samurai Edge Standard Mod from Toyko Marui...I'd love to own the pistol because of the rarity. but the price tag is $$!! and my pistol cost me around 200$.

Comment

• Yeah, i noticed it is out as i found an auction on a Japanese auction site. Maybe will go for it since im planning on getting another Biohazard airsoft gun this month.

Comment

• That auction you posted is for a poster. Don't go bidding hundreds on that!

http://www.phantom-web.com/cgi/cw_ca...e=janl&key=BIO
                            is the actual retailer in Japan who sells them. Most places taht bid on online auctions will buy from Japanese online stores for you.
                            sigpic

Comment

• The mobile game Resident Evil Genesis is reviewed at IGN.com.
                              Not sure if it's actually a new game or if it's just one of the many existing Japanese type games, that has now been translated into English.
                              It looks rather crappy...
                              Capcom should refrain from lowering RE to such piss weak standards and platforms.

Comment

• RE UC Artbook now available for pre-order on Play-Asia.com:

link

Comment

Working...
                                X