Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to what i was told by Gaya Entertainment, the preliminary release date for the Wesker figure is april/may and the Nemesis one is may/june. They will announce the final dates at the end of February.

Comment

• Re Horror posted this...looks bs to me

Resident Evil 5 news | 10 Jan 2008
      Industry insider SurferGirl (who has had more than enough rumours turn out to be facts to be trusted as reliable) has posted some tidbits regarding Resident Evil 5:

5) When is RE5 and SFIV coming out? Any interesting tidbits?
      September/October and July/August, respectively. The lead female character is Sherry Birkin, who is in her early twenties, and Wesker is will likely show up.

Emphasis on lead female character, not lead character overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
        Re Horror posted this...looks bs to me

Resident Evil 5 news | 10 Jan 2008
        Industry insider SurferGirl (who has had more than enough rumours turn out to be facts to be trusted as reliable) has posted some tidbits regarding Resident Evil 5:

5) When is RE5 and SFIV coming out? Any interesting tidbits?
        September/October and July/August, respectively. The lead female character is Sherry Birkin, who is in her early twenties, and Wesker is will likely show up.

Emphasis on lead female character, not lead character overall.
        alreaddy been posted. Apparently its not "news worthy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Blue
          Most definitely it's bullshit.
          Which it is:

Hey Paul,

The information came from someone consulting for the game.

Thanks for reading,
          surfer girl
          Someone "consulting" for the game is generally right down at the bottom of the Reliability Ladder.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Sherry Birkin main character? With even gameplay video's of Chris shooting those...things...
            I would prefer Sherry in her 20's over Chris though...
            Meh, I think that Sherry is that girl in the tube, as many people hated Sherry, I thought she was a good addition, apart from her stupidity, she sounds like she's 5 and acts like shes 4.
            Meh, I loved how you were defenseless, and I infact love running through the game as Sherry and Ada.
            Back on topic; she MAY be included, MAY be playable, but most honestly WON'T be the MAIN character.

Comment

• Chris will certainly be the main character and sherry will probably be the female lead (if that IS her).

Comment

• I rather hope there are two storylines. Sadly that's not likely...but it'll give the game a more RE feeling (to me, at least) if you don't have MACHO MAN Chris Redfield and 'I'm a pitiful, useless, helpless woman' Sherry.

Surfer Girl simply isn't reliable enough to take as gospel. Apart from the date everything else she mentions could well be guess work. Hell...she mentions Wesker will likely be in the game, not will. If the game is six months from release they'd damn well better know what's happening already. If she has enough clout to get the release dates and characters, she must know if Wesker is in it.

She doesn't so she's guessing. Hell, she has a two month area listed as the release date. That's a pretty big window.

Comment

• EDIT.

Oops, realised the golf news been posted already. Missed it on the main page. sorry
                  Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 02-10-2008, 04:55 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• hey!! i have some News!!! Chris Kramer, Director of Communication and Community of Capcom recently pointed out what a great year lies in front of Capcom with high quality games such as Resident Evil 5!!! and again Surfer Girl confirmed about the RE5 release in september/October!!!!!!

This website is for sale! rehorror.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, rehorror.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                    Last edited by RE-Hiro; 02-12-2008, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• 1) Chris Kramer said "two to three years" on the same subject. And "this year" can also mean the fiscal year, which is...March 2009.

2) SurferGirl can't confirm shit unless her predictions/inside info/whatever get backed up elsewhere.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• RE sales age update, RE4 wii has reached 1.15 million units. Plus total RE series sales are 34.5 million

http://ir.capcom.co.jp/english/data/million.html,

Comment

• Is there any number on how much Biohazard has gained in income regarding everything? Not only games but the movies, books, merchandise etc. made into one number.
                          Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 02-15-2008, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• IDK but it has to be one of the most valuable video game franchises ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                              IDK but it has to be one of the most valuable video game franchises ever.

I think it is bigger than Final Fantasy

Comment

• Why not the biggest? I mean, think of all the merchandise available.

Comment

Working...
                                X