Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to the new EGM rumor section, RE5 will be out before or in holiday 2008.

Comment

• Bleh, more rumors. The news section is for concrete (or as concrete as possible) info, I don't want to set people up with a false expectation for a release date, especially on such a high profile game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        Bleh, more rumors. The news section is for concrete (or as concrete as possible) info, I don't want to set people up with a false expectation for a release date, especially on such a high profile game.
        And that's why you are loved.

Actually, it's probably for many more reasons than that, but... yeah.

Comment

• New RE figures? I haven't heard of these and I don't think they're the same as those $200 resin statues.

Comment

• Those look pretty damn cool. I wish there was some close up shots of them though.

Comment

• wow!!! awesome!! i need to have them!!!!
              Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-04-2008, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Umbrella Chronicles takes after RE4 Wii and has just shipped 1 million units worldwide. I guess we'll have to look forward to more series-screwing, mediocre rail shooters in the future.

Capcom is pleased to announce that Resident Evil® : The Umbrella Chronicles, which was released in November 2007 for the Wii video game system from Nintendo, has shipped over 1 million units worldwide. This is the second Capcom Wii title to ship over a million units, following Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, which was released in June of 2007.

The Resident Evil series, which has sold over 34.5 million units globally (as of February 29, 2008), is one of Capcom’s most critically acclaimed and beloved franchises. As a testament to Resident Evil’s longevity and success, the series remains as innovative and original today as when the first title shipped in 1996.

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles is a brand new game in the Resident Evil franchise, with familiar locales from the entire series, created specifically for the unique characteristics of the Wii console. This action/shooter hybrid reveals the back story behind the fall of the Umbrella Corporation by exploring locations from Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 as well as new never-before-seen locations, such as Umbrella’s stronghold. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles combines first-person, light-gun style combat with interactive pathways, multiple weapons and new enemies to create an entirely new Resident Evil experience that could only be delivered on the Wii. The game includes a two-player co-op mode and support for the Wii Zapper™ for even more intense light-gun style shooting action.

The Resident Evil series is not limited to the realm of gaming though, as evidenced by its popularity with movie-goers around the world. Autumn in 2007 saw the continued success of the series on the big screens when the Hollywood blockbuster “Resident Evil Extinction” opened in theaters worldwide, going on to generate $147 million US dollars in revenues. Currently, Capcom, in cooperation with Sony Pictures Entertainment Japan Co., Ltd., is in the middle of producing a full-length CG movie, “Resident Evil: Degeneration”.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Yeah, we got that on the main page

Comment

• Aww nuts. Missed it. =P
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• On "http://www.resident-evil-virus.de/" the announcing a new RE Game with sounds really strange.

Resident Evil Zombie Massage Pearl - neues Spiel für die Wii?

Wie Surfer Girl berichtet, erwarten wir demnächst einen neuen Resident Evil Titel für
                      die Wii Konsole. Dieser soll einen co-op Modus enthalten und vewunderlicherweise das Wii Balance Board benutzen.

Surfergirl schreibt ebenfalls, dass das Spiel am 13. April diesen Jahres in den Handel kommen werde.

Da es bis jetzt keine offizielle Bestätigung seitens Capcom zu diesem Spiel gibt, bleibt es vorerst ein Gerücht.

It is a COOP-Game and it is supporting the "Wii Balance Board" and it should be released on the 13 April this year.

Comment

• I'm finding that a bit hard to believe, Neogaf would be all over something like that.

Comment

• It's from surfer girl under the label joke: http://softrockhallelujah.blogspot.c...03/wegman.html

Comment

• err, how can anyone take that post seriously lol

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
                              err, how can anyone take that post seriously lol
                              RE Virus can

Comment

• lol das ist sehr grusslich!

Comment

Working...
                                X