Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently, everywhere I've looked for release dates for Umbrella Chronicles on the Wii simply say 'TBA'.

Comment

Biohazard Premium Site Offerings

h-103_72643_puremiau003.jpg.jpg
      A super-sneaky premium version of the Biohazard website has been uncovered in Japan. Basically all you have to do after going to the Biohazard website is to click on one of the nucleuses on the red cell that floating around aimlessy. That jumps to the premium site and voila, more red cell navigation will show you all kinds of goodies like game clips and an online sound game.

So what's with the picture? After you've clicked all the red cells, blue ones will appear that let you enter to win a part of the "Leone Collection", a set of Biohazard inspired clothing and accessories like his leather jacket. Many will enter, 25 will win. Not the whole sha-bang-a-bang, just one of the prizes in the poster. I wonder what size the one pair of "Engineer Boots" are...Kim Phu

バイオハザード4 Wiiエディション』の発売を記念して公式サイトでプレゼントキャンペーンなどを実施 [Famitsu]
      Last edited by A-J; 05-31-2007, 12:17 PM.

Comment

RE4 cube vs Wii

Comment

It doesn't really look much different.

Comment

crappy german translation

New development: Resident Evilinventor Mikami looks for personnel

15.06.07 - Resident Evilinventor Shinji Mikami looks for for its new play with Seeds personnel.

On its Website looks for it Planner, Programmer, designer (for characters, background, animations, effects, interfaces, uvm.) and sound designers for immediate attitude.

Which play develops Mikami, is not shown by recruitment advertising.

Comment

RE4 wii gets reviewed on IGN

pretty good score

Comment

What the? Someone better post this on the main page

Comment

I swear, if this is a movie tie-in....

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue
                    Well, I didn't hate the first movie. It was ok-ish and the Red Queen was a pretty good character. Given that the RE developers did "steal" from the movie in RE4 and did something really cool, I trust them with that one, too.
                    Oh? What did the developers steal for RE4? I had no idea about this one... or its something too subtle for me to make the connection.

As far as the tie-in woes go, I'm more afraid of what that would mean for continuity. That utterly destroy any hope of intelligently putting together Umbrella and Raccoon. The Hive just has no place in RE canon. I just hope they use the AI defense mechanism as an entity solely to the game.

Comment

Oh? What did the developers steal for RE4? I had no idea about this one... or its something too subtle for me to make the connection.
                      the freaking laser corridor !!

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue
                        Given that the voice-work for UC was done just a few weeks ago, it's probably save to assume that this other guy who mentioned to play Billy Coen in RE5 a few weeks ago (and removed this information from his website), really meant UC - not RE5. This is, of course, speculation on my part.
                        Yeah, I think so too. I fact, I already commented here the news about Billy, for the ones who didn't read it, i said:

"IMDb has updated his site, and fix a little error. The game they just to call Biohazard 5 is actually Biohazard The Umbrella Chronicles. Now all makes sense and Billy does appear.

Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473298/"

About the hole red queen thing. I really don't wanna see Capcom stealing more material from the movies. Even if she is a good character in the movie, it just don't have any sense put her in the game.

Comment

Even if she is a good character in the movie, it just don't have any sense put her in the game.
                          I hate to admit it, but I think it's a great idea and i'm honestly looking forward to it. I vaguely enjoyed the first movie, so no complaints here really. However, I must mention that other movie ideas = bullshit. I for one wouldn't buy a Bio title that had Alice fighting Nemesis on the roof of a building.
                          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Well they finally updated the Resident Evil: Extinction sony website. All that is on the site is a wallpaper and the teaser trailer for the movie. Here is a link
                            http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/r...vilextinction/

Comment

have y'all seen this ? re4's high rez patch thingies ..

Comment

No, thats just that moron who took the existing textures, applied some terrible sharpening to them and adjusted the contrast levels a bit. Its not a fucking high res pack, its an insult to texture artists out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X