Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not about who gets there first just as long as it gets posted here for Dot to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
      It's not about who gets there first just as long as it gets posted here for Dot to see.
      I'm pretty sure he did/will see it, there's no need for double posting. I was just informing you that I did. Now if I would have been rude and responded with something like: "Next time use your eyes and read the previous post and quit wasting space with repetitive info"... other than that, you didn't even have to respond.

And yes I do like a little competition, harmless right?

Comment

• Why does it matter who posted what news first? In three months its not going to matter, and I doubt anyone cares anyway. There are some users with no posts at all that privately message Dot with updates before anyone posts them here. Stop spamming the damn thread with useless chatter. I know I'm doing it too, but as Dot and the other mods have clearly stated: News is not for discussion.
        Last edited by Bertha; 09-28-2008, 03:27 PM.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Thanks for keeping up with the thread guys, but as Rosetta says, its not for discussion. Gene will be getting some nice pictures in of the mag, and I'll post it on the news page then

Comment

• 1up.com was updated with november's EGM cover and a scan faturing Resident Evil 5.

Comment

• New info about Resident Evil 5 will be appearing live this Friday, Oct 3 on the 1up Show

We barely announced our own? Monster Hunter Community College post-launch event (it’s gonna be big!) and I already started seeing community members getting some movement organizing their own events… like this one, by Unity member Owen ! Surely, they’ve been working on it before even knowing about the? MHCC , but they’re on separate weekends, […]

sigpic

Comment

• Capcom's investor relations site has an interesting interview up with Jun Takeuchi regarding the development of RE5.

Comment

• Resident Evil Degeneration
                  World Premiere October 10th at Tokyo Game Show
                  North American Premiere November 13th at New York City Horror Film Festival Fangoria-Sponsored West Coast Premiere in Los Angeles November 18th

Source
                  Last edited by Sunglasses; 10-01-2008, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• World Premiere October 10th at Tokyo Game Show
                    9 fucking days. @_@
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• RE5-Coop-Mode playable & new Wesker-Trailer on TGS!

Comment

• Basically what Iron posted from IGN, except this is from 1Up, obviously.

Comment

Leon would look so much better if he shaved his head!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                            North American Premiere November 13th at New York City Horror Film Festival Fangoria-Sponsored West Coast Premiere in Los Angeles November 18th
                            Dude WHAT?

I live in NYC ... holy balls I want to go to this. I need to see how that is going to work if I even can but omg omg omg omg.

RE5-Coop-Mode playable & new Wesker-Trailer on TGS!
                            sdfl;ksdl;fksdl;k;l

This thread just made my day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                              Resident Evil Degeneration
                              World Premiere October 10th at Tokyo Game Show

Source
                              You can get free tickets to the L.A. showing if you read the instructions here. Basically you just email fangoria and say you want to go. I have no clue if there are any still available, but I emailed last night & snagged a pair.

Comment

• Resident Evil Degeneration is coming to DVD, Blu-ray High-Def and PSP in North America on December 30!

Source

Comment

Working...
                                X