Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait... the voice actress for Sheva was Michele Van Der Water... or at least that's what Capcom said...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Evil Shady- View Post
      Wait... the voice actress for Sheva was Michele Van Der Water... or at least that's what Capcom said...
      Nope. They modeled Sheva after her, but that's it.

Comment

• So, according to the gameplay footage, we are able to kill the dude with shades?
        Last edited by CODE_umb87; 10-15-2008, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Resident Evil 5 All access Interview with Kawata & Takeuchi

Also Gameyoko has psoted their own RE5 gameplay video..I havent seen it in any of the TGS 08 gameplay coverage.
          Last edited by beasley23803; 10-16-2008, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Game Informer got to attend the world premiere of Degeneration at TGS and has posted a preview/interview, along with some new screenshots from the film.

Comment

• I have to say, the antagonist of the film sounds interesting. It's about time we had a villain you could sympathise with. He reminds me of what Dario Rosso could have become if he had survived. The man lost his family during the Raccoon City incident, so now he's using terrorism to force the U.S. government into revealing the truth behind what happened. I guess this means that the Outbreak endings were canon, about the incident being covered up as an environmental disaster.

The U.S. government must have done a good job at keeping a lid on affairs, especially with the scattering of survivors that managed to make it through. Might this also be a reason why they recruited Leon? Afterall, he was one person who survived and knew the truth about what happened, so wouldn't it be beneficial to keep him under their control?

Raccoon City changed a lot of people's lives.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Making of RE5 Trailer TGS

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                  Making of RE5 Trailer TGS

http://biohaze.com/tgs08s.htm
                  It's not in the best quality, but, you can see some new stuf, like: there's a part were you play in a swamp or lake, and there's a part were bird's fly in circle above chris and sevaa (so... will the crows atack again? )
                  Last edited by Guest; 10-17-2008, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• I'll see if I can get a massive news post, summarizing all the new stuff we've seen in a few hours. I haven't been feeling well over the past few days, and I appreciate you guys reporting the news and the staff keeping up with it all

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      I have to say, the antagonist of the film sounds interesting. It's about time we had a villain you could sympathise with. He reminds me of what Dario Rosso could have become if he had survived. The man lost his family during the Raccoon City incident, so now he's using terrorism to force the U.S. government into revealing the truth behind what happened. I guess this means that the Outbreak endings were canon, about the incident being covered up as an environmental disaster.

The U.S. government must have done a good job at keeping a lid on affairs, especially with the scattering of survivors that managed to make it through. Might this also be a reason why they recruited Leon? Afterall, he was one person who survived and knew the truth about what happened, so wouldn't it be beneficial to keep him under their control?

Raccoon City changed a lot of people's lives.
                      His daughter wasn't even mentioned after the warehouse was she?
                      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                        Game Informer got to attend the world premiere of Degeneration at TGS and has posted a preview/interview, along with some new screenshots from the film.

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Sto...1808.40758.htm
                        claire seems to have developed her own "ballistics" for this film

Comment

• Against all odds, Milla Jovovich won "Best Actress in Science Fiction" for her work in RE Extinction... this was at the Scream Awards.
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• ^ Ugh.

Comment

• IGN has posted some info regarding the Degeneration dvd/BluRay, and it seems that the "Interview with Leon" actually is an interview with Paul Mercier in character. This should be quite entertaining.

Also, here's a video interview with Masachika Kawata done by PSM3 France. Maybe someone who speaks (or can at least read) French could translate it.

Last edited by Archelon; 10-20-2008, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• ^ WTF? There's a clear spoiler in the "synopsis" they gave in the IGN article.

Comment

Working...
                                X