Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview (Amazon.com) Degeneration

Amazon.com interview with Kobayashi here -> -Click- or reCenter

Comment

• nice, thanks for the update.

Comment

• 1up's "Top 10 Badass Undead in Videogames"
        Silent Hill "Nurses" at #6, Nemesis at #4

Comment

• Hell yes, Nemesis!!! =D

Comment

• Dunno if this has been posted but theres a Degeneration box coming to Japan

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Comment

• Gamespot's Flavors of Fear Video (Include's Resident Evil 1,2,4,5)

Last edited by aris13; 11-02-2008, 06:44 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• The figure looks better than what I expected, I think I'm going to preorder the Degeneration Limited Box.

Comment

• thats pretty cool actually, and the first time ive seen wat the new G looks like. Looks like a very violent mutation and more dramatic than the initial Birkin G1 mutation. He looks in pain as well.

Cud this mutation have something to do with his inner demons? thus akin to weskers theory he portrayed in Umbrella Chronicles?

Comment

• RE Degeneration: A little bit of the theme song (Guilty, by Anna Tsuchiya) and of the airplane crash scene:
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• If that song is in the movie, I'll buy a copy of the DVD just so I can DESTROY it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        If that song is in the movie, I'll buy a copy of the DVD just so I can DESTROY it.
                        It's the end credits theme.

Comment

• The Biohazard Degeneration Official Cover has appeared

Sources: Amazon.co.jp | Shop-Mu-Mo | reCenter

Comment

• Yet another exploratory video concerning RE5 and "racism."

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/p...ack-21/1263777

I love the fact that there are people like N'Gai Croal, who make a fuss over something so irrelevant as a video game, in order to get 15 minutes of fame. As a real journalist, he should be more concerned with real live hate mongers committing atrocities. Do some real investigative journalism, you hack.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/33272

I bet he learned a lot about racism during his studies at Stanford. The guy's probably never had a tough day in his life. I bet he thinks "Frederick Douglass" is a brand of hair tonic.

Stirring up controversy to get his name in print. Well done, sir.
                            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 11-09-2008, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• I was just about to post that myself Boob. I mean come on....Africans...in Africa? No way! -_-
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I think its funny how N'Gai tries to get people to think RE5 is racist yet its one of the most aniticipated games of next year, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X