Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 different versions of Bio5 to be released on Japan.

-PS3 Biohazard Limited Edition
    -360 Biohazard Limited Edition (+ Biohazard 5 Deluxe Edition)
    -PS3 Biohazard Regular Edition (+ "making of" blu ray)
    -360 Biohazard Deluxe Edition (Game + Soundtrack + Metal Case)

The Metal Case is a preorder bonus, very limited I guess, the blu ray and the soundtrack comes with every copy of the game.

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1220177_1124.html

Starting to save some money from now, Yahoo auctions is going to explode on march 5th
    Last edited by Zombie; 12-01-2008, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• According to Sony's official website, reported via Kotaku, 2 different PS3 demo discs will be avaliable from Dec 18th - colored Red and White.

The white disc includes a playable demo of Resident Evil 5.

Not sure what this potentially means for any downloadable demo off the PSN, but I do have to note the same disc has playables for MGS4 and MGO which are already downloadble so I don't expect this disc to be the first place to see the demo. Might be a good indication that the PSN version of the demo will arrive around the same time.

Across Japan, customers who purchase PLAYSTATION 3s will receive a welcome disc. There are two different discs, one red and the other white. Both discs include playable demos and game trailers.

Comment

• Beat me to it. No one is checking this topic anymore?

Comment

• So what's on the red disc?

EDIT:

Ohh, nevermind. I thought they both were just plain RE5 discs.
          Last edited by Vector; 12-02-2008, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Sony Moves Up Resident Evil: Degeneration US release, December 27!

Comment

• Full Degeneration Blu-Ray review on IGN.

Comment

• i shld have check out this thread more often. i posted that Degeneration review news, then came here only to see that the news has been lying here for hours. -_-

Comment

• Biohazard Dual Impact campaign.

From what I can tell, it looks like you have to buy Degeneration, as well as Biohazard 5, then enter the competition.
                  Prizes are:
                  Play Biohazard 5 on a cinema screen (2 groups of 4 people).
                  Pioneer surround sound system with the Biohazard 5 logo in it (3 people).
                  Sony Digital photo frame with the Biohazard: Degeneration logo on it (20 people).
                  sigpic

Comment

• thats pretty cool reallt, as much as playing re5 on a cinema screen will be cool it will be a one off.

the sound system and digitial frame with RE5 logos is far more permamant and ultimately yours

Comment

• Surround sound. *drools* That's something I need to get before I die.

Comment

• thanks for heads up on the competition thing gene.

Comment

• I'd assume that's just for Japan, right?

Comment

• Capcom has unveiled a new video of Resident Evil 5 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 scheduled for March 2009, is the same trailer that TGS'08.

Source: Gamekyo

Comment

• We're still missing "Jill's tomb" video and the one that played after Degeneration.

Comment

• @micheal

saw that video, seems the same TGS trailer, didnt saw it entirely, only saw the first 30 seconds..

is there anything new near the end ?

Comment

Working...
                                X