Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65 minutes doesn't sound too long, atleast not as long as i was expecting considering the game should have a lot of wesker in it

Comment

• 65 minutes of cut scenes is pretty long I think...
      I'm pretty sure that's longer than what RE4 had.
      How long is long enough or too long?

Comment

• im pretty sure RE4 had a lot more then just one hour of cutscenes ..

hell CVX's Chris/Wesker ending was like 15 minutes long in itself ..that's 1/5th of this game's total cutscene time ..

i really want to believe that they've got their times screwed up and its a lot more then that ..

Comment

• This better be a BIG freakin' mistake. 65 minutes just won't cut the mustard for me.

Comment

• I agree. It was implied that the revelations in this game were to be on a large scale. 65 minutes is a bit flimsy.

Comment

• Well, they can tell the story through documents too.

Comment

• ^ I think files, along with ink ribbons and save rooms, have been axed.

Comment

• Guys, again, this topic isn't for discussion of the news It is just for reporting.

Comment

• Sorry Dot

The cover for the Biohazard: Degeneration "Visual & the Scenario Archive":

From E-Capcom.
                    Last edited by Zombie; 12-11-2008, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• Bunch of new Biohazard stuff at Playasia. Including the Degeneration book and the E-Capcom Limited Edition.
                      Prima guide $19.90
                      LE collector's guide $29.90
                      Bio5 E-Capcom LE announced - pre-orders opening soon + Deluxe, CE and LE.
                      Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Degeneration Visual & Scenario Archive $24.90
                      Various editions of the film + various collectibles (I got the stickers )
                      Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Comment

• A scan from the latest issue of famitsu
                        nothing really new but i think it's interesting

"In Ever Loving Memory of Our Dear
                        BSAA
                        Jill Valentine
                        1974-2006"

Comment

• Any idea what the hiragana says on the left page?

Comment

• Degeneration delayed a couple of days in Japan.

http://www.so-net.ne.jp/movie/sonypi...tion/info.html

Comment

• I just got an email from e-capcom.
                              It' was pretty much a reminder that there are 4 days to order the Biohazard 5 boxed set.
                              It also says they are going to release a RE4 Leon Bomber Jacket. Not sure if it's a 1:1 with the game version.
                              After all the threads of this past week...

Should be coming February 09. No pics yet. Here's the text.

連情報!「バイオハザード」新作ジャケット登場!
                              ■━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━□
                              ☆本日よりご予約受付開始!
                              アパレル『バイオハザード・レオン ボンバージャケット』

『バイオハザード4』よりゲーム中レオンが着用しているジャケットをシルエット、カッティング、アクション プリーツにいたるまで忠実に再現したボンバージャケットが登場!

BODYは革よりも雨に強く耐久性に優れ、かつ質感にこだわった高品質フェイクレザー製。
                              テープやベルトなどポイント部分には本革を使用した本格派。動きやすさ、防寒性能を兼ね備えたタイトシルエ ットのファッショナブルなジャケットに仕上がっています。
                              細部にまでこだわりぬいたジャケットはファン必見!ぜひご覧ください!

発売日:2009年2月(予定)
                              予定価格:26,040円(税込)
                              サイズ:M、L、XL素材:<表地>合皮革/<裏地>アクリル100%
                              <ベルト・テープ他部分>本革

※只今ご予約いただきますと、「お支払方法」は『代引き決済(代金引換)』のみとなります。ご了承ください 。

EDIT: http://www.e-capcom.com/shop/?category=1001&shop=
                              pics in the link.
                              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 12-12-2008, 08:05 AM. Reason: Formatting text. + link
                              sigpic

Comment

• New Resident Evil Degeneration Mobile Game

What is with the awesome mobile games lately?? Maybe the future is finally here, or maybe not, but either way Resident Evil: Degeneration has arrived on mobile. You pilot Leon Kennedy through an airport full of “bioterror victims” (don’t call em zombies!), and the only cure for them is a hot load of lead. In […]

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X