Page 8 of 125 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: News report topic! (For newsreporting, not discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Stars_g36 View Post
    hell yea Hunk better be back, the most secret agent of Umbrella, wonder if he has wesker powers some how
    NO! only wesker is bad-ass enough to have super powers.
    There can be only one...

But what this might mean is that there will be a mercenaries minigame or a way to play through with other characters
    Last edited by BLSR1; 10-16-2007 at 09:55 PM.

Interview with composer of RE:E score

http://www.soundtrack.net/news/article/?id=1068

could someone give me detailed info on hunk?
    like everything you know about him etc.

Biohaze has some Umbrella chronicles music up for download
    http://www.biohaze.com/music.htm

Not sure if this has already been reported on this site but it was news to ME.
    A couple of days ago I made a Japanese PSN account to get the new Gran Turismo demo (it's pretty cool)... I was surprised to see the amount of ps1 games available to download, including BIOHAZARD DIRECTOR'S CUT
    I got the game several years ago after reading that it had additional scenes not present in the original RE or RE-DC. It was quite hard to track down and import from Japan at the time.
    But now anyone can get it and play it on PS3 or PSP!
    Despite owning the game already, I thought it would be nice to get it on my PS3 too. The only problem being that adding funds to a PSN wallet from another country seems to be an impossible task. Your credit card address has to match your account address and unfortunately I don't actually live at '666 Capcom st. Tokyo'. I then read about the PSN cards/tickets (only available for Japan and Hong Kong). They are pre-paid cards with a sequence of numbers on them you can use instead of a credit card. PlayAsia and other stores are sold out (yes, this has been a frustrating mission) but I just managed to get one from ebay. Now, I'm waiting for the dude to send me the code, once my paypal reaches him.
    The original Dino Crisis is also available for PS3/PSP. All the ps1 games are 600 yen (less that $6).

btw, I've now got 4 PSN accounts because of the annoyance of different stores having different content available.
    NemesisAustralis
    NemesisAmerikiss
    NemesisJapaniss
    NemesisHongkiss

#49 Giant Majini

It's been on the Japanese Network for about a year now.

It has? Oops, sorry... I was wondering why nobody else was impressed with my 'NEWS FLASH'
    I checked a few pages of the news archives but didn't see it mentioned (I guess I didn't look back far enough). I've only had my PS3 for a few months and my Japan account for a few days, so I was excited, anyway. (isn't that what's important?)
    Oh well, maybe it will be news to someone else who hasn't set up a Japanese PSN account yet (it's also on the HK site).
    I'm currently downloading more demos now, hence my browsing speed has slowed to a crawl... One thing about the Japan store, is that they list several things as videos. Some of these items are actually videos but some of them are playable demos. The only way to tell is by looking at the file size and guessing.
    There's a game there called 'Imabikisou' (translated) by Chunsoft. The trailer is Crazy, Creepy, Cool!!! Apparently it's like a 'choose your own adventure' where you read text, make choices, then see video and hear scary sounds. There's a demo of it as well but at nearly 1gig it would take me about 12hours to download and because it's all in Japanese (I can't read Japanese) it's probably not worth it. Looks interesting though...
    Edit: Now downloading Bio-DC. (Only 340mb)
    Last edited by Skunky; 10-23-2007 at 11:36 PM.

#49 Giant Majini

I saw that trailer for the visual adventure title @ the TGS... it looked really cool, but yeah - without being able to read Japanese it might not be so involving.

Good to hear you managed to find a way to get BioDC though.

Yeah, Biohazard DC works great on the PS3. I don't have a PSP so I can't test it on that but I assume it works just as well. Thankfully it is complete and uncensored. It's not in full widescreen but it looks a bit wider than normal. The dialogue seems faster without the long awkward pauses I remember and also I think the doors are faster to go through.
    Well worth the 600yen

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky View Post
    Yeah, Biohazard DC works great on the PS3. I don't have a PSP so I can't test it on that but I assume it works just as well. Thankfully it is complete and uncensored. It's not in full widescreen but it looks a bit wider than normal. The dialogue seems faster without the long awkward pauses I remember and also I think the doors are faster to go through.
    Well worth the 600yen
    But it's in Japanese -_-

An Old-Fashioned Cowboy Archelon's Avatar

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27049.html

New UC gameplay trailer. It shows off some new areas including the RPD lobby and morgue, as well as the Queen Leech boss battle.
    Last edited by Archelon; 10-25-2007 at 05:00 PM.

I SAW A HEAD BLOW OFF!

yea me too, I want I want I want!!!! NOW! looks like they improved it quite a bit

I SAW A HEAD BLOW OFF!
    HALLELUJAH... hallelujah... It's like Capcom are actually listening to us!
    The Queen Leech battle looks great too!

BLSR1, regarding Bio-DC being in Japanese. The opening movie and all in game spoken dialogue is in English but the in game text is in Japanese. So, you can't read the files, letters and puzzle clues but if you've played the game before it's not really a problem. A couple of times I had to pull out a guide to remember the order in which to press switches ect. but it dosn't stop it from being very playable.

War Horse Uranium

I don't mean to be a kill joy guys, but can you use this thread for news reports only? If you need to discuss the news you can do that in the news forum when I get to posting these ;P Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    I don't mean to be a kill joy guys, but can you use this thread for news reports only? If you need to discuss the news you can do that in the news forum when I get to posting these ;P Thanks
    Actually the thing I said about headshots was part of the news.
    Because If you remember the Early IGN hands on and they were complaining about heads not blowing off. And that made people get scared about UC and made some of the Haters on here Whine. Even though it was obviously just an early build of the game. Yeah Remember that? Thats why it's news. That is The first official headshot in UC.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27163.html Another new UC gameplay trailer from the train portion of the RE0 scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by BLSR1 View Post
    Actually the thing I said about headshots was part of the news.
    Because If you remember the Early IGN hands on and they were complaining about heads not blowing off. And that made people get scared about UC and made some of the Haters on here Whine. Even though it was obviously just an early build of the game. Yeah Remember that? Thats why it's news. That is The first official headshot in UC.
    Actually, the version I played had exploding heads and a white crosshair headshot indicator. It's not a new feature at all.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/3393.html A bunch of new UC gameplay videos.

Resident evil calendar from Prima comes out next week.

http://www.primagames.com/catalog/di...=9780761557791

What's a vynal static cling?

Thread Information