Kijuju Website : Phase 4 "Bridge" Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kijuju Website : Phase 4 "Bridge" Online

The Official Kijuju website has been updated and phase 4 "Bridge" is now online. Check it out.

Official Kijuju Website thanks to Dark_Chris
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-18-2009, 04:22 PM.

The password is "temple" , if it asks anyone. (which it shouldn't as long as you use the link provided in the OP).
    Last edited by A-J; 02-18-2009, 03:33 PM.

Comment

looks like we will have a lot of fun in caves
      Spoiler:

Comment

Ugh.

In case any one of us needed reminding, post-RE5 Chris Redfield is a suicidal, manic depressant douche bag.

Comment

I hope that the game really gives him the reason to be "a suicidal, maniac depressant douche bag"; that there's no traditional happy ending with heroes walking away into the sunset.
          Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 02-18-2009, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            Ugh.

In case any one of us needed reminding, post-RE5 Chris Redfield is a suicidal, manic depressant douche bag.

He has every right to be if RE5 plays out like most think it will... in addition to everything else he's gone through. Though I don't agree with "douche bag." I'd replace that with psychopath as I think he'll go completely nuts and start slitting throats.

Comment

Ugh.

Comment

Does anyone have the "Unlock 5 times to share" content from Phase 3? For some reason, the counter never worked for me on that phase.

Edit: Nevermind.
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-18-2009, 04:41 PM.

Comment

I'm not looking forward to that temple level...

LARGE FLAMING BALLS!!!!!!

Comment

-
                    Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                      I'm not looking forward to that temple level...

LARGE FLAMING BALLS!!!!!!
                      Flaming balls hurray! Probably a puzzle of some sort. This episode is still the same ol crazy Chris. I guess I'm the only one in saying that I like Chris this way, it defines his character a lot rather than being a regular ol' hero type.

Comment

is this cannon??

if it is why is capcom revealing that chris is alive and stuff??

Comment

When has a main character died in an RE game ever?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                            When has a main character died in an RE game ever?
                            Um....they haven't?

I still think the first video was the best. I keep having a problem though...I can't be logged into Capcom-Unity and access the Kijuju site. If I log out, everything loads just fine. I've tried this on Firefox and IE and I'm getting the same issue. The page just is stuck on a black screen. If I go and log out though, loads up in seconds.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

These viral videos are pure rubbish. Whatever braintrust came up with this marketing campaign needs to be tossed.

First of all, Chris Redfield, the veteran of numerous viral outbreak campaigns, and founding member of anti-bio-terror agencies, is left a slobbering, whimpering mess after Kijuju? And showing these live action skits (I'd have preferred simple commercials featuring only the gameplay snippets) tells us two things: (a) Chris lives, and that (b) perhaps someone important to him dies. Telling me he lives already ruins any suspense I might have had thinking Chris & Wesker kill each other (at the same time) in the end. And the death of a person close to him is all I can think of to send Chris into despair since he's never been affected before. Even considering that, we've seen Jill's tombstone and yet Chris is fully composed during the game. And it is obvious Claire is not killed (viral vid 3), nor is Sheva (viral vid 1). Leaves only 1 option...

EDIT: Actually, Chris witnessed firsthand his entire squad get waxed in Arklay. Pretty sure he was close to them, especially Forest. Also, the guy has been chasing Wesker across the globe. Who actively pursues a superhuman archnemesis, knowing that the guy could easily wipe the floor with you?! Actually, that may be a mental illness...it's like chasing your own death. Either that, or Chris possesses the kickass spirit of his action hero brothers like Douglas Quaid, John Matrix, and Dutch Schaeffer.

I'm supposed to believe that Chris, a guy who uses his bare fists to make majini heads explode, is some sort of crying douchenozzle post-Kijuju?! A suicidal one at that. I just don't buy it. I'd be fine if these crap videos weren't declared canon. If this is indeed true, then what kind of ending can we expect for the game itself?

Last...it is only insult to injury knowing that a certain other character can go into Spain solo, wipe out half the nation's populace, then show up unaffected to face airport related bioterror. And all he suffered was a scratch across his cheek and the loss of even more personality.

Kudos, Capcom. Love your games, hate your handling of characters.
                              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 02-18-2009, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X