Resident Evil 5 Enemies Artworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like el's beard lol
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-19-2009, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      If you look in the freezer room, one of the frozen Regenerators is much more "hulking" looking than the rest. Presumably, you'd eventually get a Gigante when certain circumstances are met with a Regenerator. Perhaps its not unlike the Tyrant's.
      Cool. I never noticed that. Makes me think an upgraded regenerator boss would have been a good thing for RE5. One partner would have thermal imaging and a gun and the other would have to distract it, or shoot it in such a way that the plagas would be easier to see (the plagas would obviously be smaller and in more precise areas). Though that fat thing in Dead Space is the closest thing we'd have to a regenerator boss.

I was playing RE4 at the point of the Garrador, and when he did the running attack it occurred to me that it's the closest thing to a Tyrant we get in the game. When you think about it, the plaga on its back more or less resembles the T-001's heart in its shape, too.

Comment

Maybe if the mutilple Plagas parasites merged into one, large Plagas they would force the body to grow to accomodate there much larger mass. It's the only thing I can think of given the nature of both monsters...

Anyway. That Gigante wears a loin cloth of people. There is nothing left to sya bar please, please lord, don't make it possible to shoot those people down. The site of that alone would make Chris' mind break.

Comment

I think you may of stumbled upon the reason for Chris' breakdown in the Kijuju videos

Comment

The loincloth of bodies is macabre. I also like how it has a beard...that's a little weird.

Someone mentioned the alligators. If there's one giant animal mutation I can actually get behind, it's them.

Comment

Working...
            X