No announcement yet.

The best Resident Evil character ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best Resident Evil character ever?

Who do you guys think is the best character?
    In my opinion, it's Albert Wesker.

For me it's a tie between Jill, Claire, Wesker and Chris.

Maybe Sheva.

Comment

Oh god not this again...in before ZOMG TEH JILL!
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I don't like Jill. I really hope she dies

Comment

I used to really like Jill until I saw so many people exalt her above the actual series.

There's no such thing as a "best" character. There can be favorites, or characters you like more than other ones...but to put the "best" label on anything just kills the idea of having an opinion.

In my opinion...my favorite character in Resident Evil is Chris Redfield. I have my reasons. I was 7 or 8 when I watched my uncle play RE1 and he always picked Jill because she had an easier ride and had Barry help her a lot. I liked Chris because he presented a challenge and wore my then-favorite color green.

Comment

Either Jill, Wesker, Crimson heads or Nemesis. Oh Lisa Trevor to.

Comment

I like villain characters a lot in most fiction, and Wesker, Nicholai and Birkin come out as my favourites of the villains.

As far as protagonists go, I like Barry and Claire, since they have nice personalities and care about others (Barry looks after Jill and Claire obviously cares about Sherry and Chris).

As far as overlooked characters go, I like Alfred Ashford. I do like the crazy types too.
              Last edited by Henry Spencer; 02-19-2009, 01:49 PM.

Comment

ALL HAIL ALBERT WESKER
                that....is my answer, the most bad ass bad guy i've seen.

Comment

Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Leon S. Kennedy, Claire Redfield, Richard Aiken and Albert Wesker
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Mine are Ada, Wesker, and the Birkins. I have the feeling I'm going to love Irving, and Bruce from Dead Aim makes me laugh. I suppose I can say Rebecca too...I like her spunk.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

RE4 made Leon my favorite character.

But I also like Chris and Wesker.

Comment

You know, now that I really think about it, Chris is indeed my favorite...but this guy gets a vote as well:

Is he considered a 'character'? I mean, he was a BOW but he had a personality, ya know?

Comment

Okay, Chris. Let me put it this way.
                          [I]In my opinion,[I] Wesker is the best character. Better?
                          \My second favorite character is definitely Lia Trevor.

Comment

Jeez guys, pick 1 character not 20...

Chris Redfield for me.

Comment

Really hard to say. I can find something I like in all of them.

I have to say though, I'm going with Jill. She's always been my favorite female character. Games, movies, books, everything counts. Jill was always my favorite. I really like Ada's character too. She's right behind Jill, and then there's Claire and Rebecca. I can't decide which one I like more.

Chris used to be my hero some 5-6 years ago, so I kept sticking with him for a long time. I still like him. I like Leon too, and I think more than Chris now. Chris is too generic I guess.

That having been said, my favorite male RE character nowadays is definitely Wesker. Leon comes second, then Chris. Barry is definitely there too.

To sum it up, Jill and Wesker take the gold as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Working...
                              X