Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 PC Confirmed for a US release!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 PC Confirmed for a US release!

Ice has confirmed today that Gamestop stores (not EBgames - Yet anyway) are accepting Pre-orders on Resident Evil 4 for the PC in the USA. The game is slated for a US release in March. You heard it here first!

Hell yeah! Like we agreed before, it will be much better on the PC than any other concole... and like you said, think of all the modding possibilities, shit, my mouth is watering, maybe someone will make RE 1.5 in RE4 engine...shit, cant wait now.

Comment

Just preordered mine

Comment

Im gonna go to my EB talk to them, preorder it too.

Comment

EB Doesnt have it listed for pre-order. Its only gamestop right now

Comment

Damn I wish I had a faster PC. I will probably buy it even though I won't be able to run it. I wonder if it will be a cube or PS2 port? I also wonder if the textures and such where created at a higher resolution and then scaled down for consoles or that is the size they where created at. Unless they have been working on it awhile I wouldn't imagine the poly count and such would be enhanced either.

Comment

That is gonna be fantastic, am just thinking of screencaping myself to high heaven and sit in a little bundle of swellity. Hope that it has seperate ways but is taken from the GC version since that was flawless.

Comment

Working...
              X