Experience Kijuju Blog Update : Desperate Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience Kijuju Blog Update : Desperate Times

The Experience Kijuju blog has been updated and things have taken a turn for the worse, the army has arrived but they're not doing anything to rescue the "normal" people.

Experience Kijuju thanks to Dark_Chris

jeez Adam is in sh*t
    Spoiler:

Comment

Well that's just half-assed backwards >=(

Comment

someone save adam hes in danger people

Comment

Ok this guy is gettin annoying, when is he going to die?

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
            Ok this guy is gettin annoying, when is he going to die?
            never!!!!!

we need to save him asap

Comment

I think this guy said it best:

tenPMstriker said...

Adam...let's face it, you're shit out of luck. So, do what any other man would do in this situation -- get some ass. You got a hot blonde locked up in your house and you're worried about people dying outside? Who gives a shit, pretend you're living in south Philadelphia.

Go get 'em, Tiger.
              February 21, 2009 11:11 AM

Comment

Originally posted by TheDivineBoss View Post
                someone save adam hes in danger people
                Really, this guy doesn't deserve to be saved. He spend several last weeks sitting locked in his home, writing a blog and drinking a vodka, when almost every person commenting hist posts tell him to get the hell out of Kijuju.
                And now, when it's clearly too late, he wants help?

Comment

They put up a wall? didn't anyone else feel a bit to... I don't know... Resident Evil: Apocalypsis????? I'm just saying, I'm not really concerned about it

Comment

...so now Anderson created the idea of a quarantining a hazardous area? C'mon now, guys.

Comment

North Philly is a lot worse but Adam should have know you need at least two guns when your in a third world country. I except him to be dead in two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        ...so now Anderson created the idea of a quarantining a hazardous area? C'mon now, guys.
                        No...he just invented laser rooms and clones. The Chinese and Trojans are to blame for large walls around cities. I'm sure a few other ancient civilizations also used them as a means for protection too.

Though its still interesting...I think the blog has lost a bit of its appeal. It just seems to say the same thing but in a more dire tone each time.
                        Last edited by Bertha; 02-21-2009, 06:20 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                          I think the blog has lost a bit of its appeal. It just seems to say the same thing but in a more dire tone each time.
                          Yeah, there's not much else for him to say. He's set the scene for March 13th, it's not like we don't know what's gonna happen. I think we'll see for ourselves just how dire the situation is...when we play the damn game. I think you're right, the blog has lost its appeal. It could be saved though, if he has something to say about TriCell, or seeing a woman with big, dangling, jiggly boobs, or seeing another person wearing a plague-doctor outfit, or a short little funny-looking man in a goofy suit...then I'll be excited to read it again.
                          Last edited by Vector; 02-21-2009, 06:39 PM.

Comment

He's clearly wanting to be draged by them big men outside, he's totally a whore (sorry but I amd super drunki and this is a message sponsor by alcohol!) and he loves axe man, hence why axe man hasn't ratted on him. That women? She';s a drag, he knows it,e she loves ----------------------------- this much to the plaghas tentacle, I need scissors 66, oh man, I am so, so, drunk, I need to sign off..... Love you all, and Dot's a nun.

Comment

Originally posted by ganado View Post
                              He's clearly wanting to be draged by them big men outside, he's totally a whore (sorry but I amd super drunki and this is a message sponsor by alcohol!) and he loves axe man, hence why axe man hasn't ratted on him. That women? She';s a drag, he knows it,e she loves ----------------------------- this much to the plaghas tentacle, I need scissors 66, oh man, I am so, so, drunk, I need to sign off..... Love you all, and Dot's a nun.
                              All I read...thank you Ganado for drunk posting.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                              X