Experience Kijuju Blog Update : Desperate Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ganado View Post
    He's clearly wanting to be draged by them big men outside, he's totally a whore (sorry but I amd super drunki and this is a message sponsor by alcohol!) and he loves axe man, hence why axe man hasn't ratted on him. That women? She';s a drag, he knows it,e she loves ----------------------------- this much to the plaghas tentacle, I need scissors 66, oh man, I am so, so, drunk, I need to sign off..... Love you all, and Dot's a nun.
    LOOOL. I love drunk posting.

Comment

Hmm. Over the years I've learned that drunk-posting, much like drunk-dialing or drunk-texting, accomplishes nothing. Well, not always. Sometimes you get some booty...but when it comes to this situation, I don't think that'll be happening.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        Hmm. Over the years I've learned that drunk-posting, much like drunk-dialing or drunk-texting, accomplishes nothing. Well, not always. Sometimes you get some booty...but when it comes to this situation, I don't think that'll be happening.
        And why not?

Comment

Why not? Because drunk-texting and drunk-dialing usually involves direct contact with one individual, and presumably, that one individual is a person that you would like to get jiggy with, hence the drunk part. You see, drinking alcohol makes you drop all your inhibitions...and sometimes, you lose your sense of smart decision-making. Personally, I've had many experiences with drunk-texting and drunk-dialing. It's usually with a girl that I want to experience fellatio with. Sometimes, it's with a friend I haven't spoke to in a very long time, and other times it's to prank some random person in my cell phone's address book.

Oh...to answer your question...why wouldn't he get booty out of drunk-posting on a Resident Evil forum?

...well, you're a smart girl, I'm sure. It should seem pretty obvious.

Comment

Oh...to answer your question...why wouldn't he get booty out of drunk-posting on a Resident Evil forum?

...well, you're a smart girl, I'm sure. It should seem pretty obvious.
            A RE forum that his girlfriend is also on :p I found it sufficiently funny so I may well decide to give him booty for it when I see him next. It's funny, anyway. And Dot may secretly be a nun in disguise, who knows. You can get anyone sitting behind a PC screen. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
              A RE forum that his girlfriend is also on :p I found it sufficiently funny so I may well decide to give him booty for it when I see him next.
              I knew that's what you were gonna say.

My point was, in 99.9% of situations that consist of drunk-posting on Resident Evil forums, the person doesn't get laid.

Comment

My point was, in 99.9% of situations that consist of drunk-posting on Resident Evil forums, the person doesn't get laid.
                LOL. I can't think of many people who would post on Resident Evil forums anyway when drunk. If I go on the internet when I'm drunk I normally just spam people on MSN with random messages.

So let's get back on topic anyway XD Adam is trapped in Kijuju. Great. I don't see why the Army would seal off a village where people are acting a bit crazy. Even the B.S.A.A don't really know what's going on there.

Comment

I love you man, why so much hate =(

d
                  So let's get back on topic anyway XD Adam is trapped in Kijuju. Great. I don't see why the Army would seal off a village where people are acting a bit crazy. Even the B.S.A.A don't really know what's going on there.p
                  Hey, if I was Adam, I would totally try and make a betting situation online, saying who's going to die next in this area of pinball. The BSAA are loving it really, they don't care if he dies or not, he's just the pinball in this crwazy stage. Hell, Axe Man is going to make him his bitch, and megaphone guy needs his money to buy some new sun glasses, cheap sof.

EDITF: Oh shit, I'm being a bad man. I'll get back on topic.

Adam is fucked.
                  Last edited by Zombie Fred; 02-21-2009, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Heh, Adam is so screwed.

I wonder how many people have tried alerting authorities about "Kijuju"? XD
                    Last edited by Beretta 92; 02-22-2009, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X