8 Outbreak Wallpapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Outbreak Wallpapers

Following on a wallpaper kick, I've finished a set of Resident Evil Outbreak character wallpapers. Check them out below, and download them on the wallpaper section.

Wallpaper Section

Thanks Dot.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Haha, when Outbreak was announced, I made an AOL screenname: Puzzlemaster Jim. He seemed like a cool character, and I was SO pumped for Outbreak to come out. Little did I know I would detest all people that played Outbreak online with me because they all seemed interested in everything BUT helping each other survive. I don't know how many times someone would sprint past me, looking for a key or something, as I was being ravaged by a group of zombies. The lack of voice chat really killed the game, for me.

Comment

Cool. Downloading 'em now.

Comment

The Yoko and Cindy ones are love. <3
          Well done. xD LOVE Outbreak.
          Best RE Spin-offs IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            I don't know how many times someone would sprint past me, looking for a key or something, as I was being ravaged by a group of zombies. The lack of voice chat really killed the game, for me.
            If they couldn't see you being attacked by zombies, or were just ignoring you, I don't think voice chat would have made much of a difference, ha ha.

Comment

Great wallpapers Dot.
              sigpic

Comment

Cool wallpapers. Makes me want to go play the games now. Hehe or even better, makes me want Capcom to release a File 3 with proper online play! Come on Capcom!!

Comment

Working...
                X