Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The compilation of contents for the various RE5 limited editions (around the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The compilation of contents for the various RE5 limited editions (around the world)

I guess I'll make a thread to compare all the various versions of RE5 LE, listing out their contents (RE5 game disc is a given in the package obviously). Hope this is useful for the rich RE fans around the world. If there's any other versions or any error, feel free to post it here

North America & Australia
    - Chris Redfield figure
    - BSAA Patch
    - Kijuju necklace
    - Tricell messenger bag
    - bonus disc with making of movie/digital art gallery
    - steelbook case
    + $89.99.
    + Australia gets the same bundle for $169.95 AUD ($110).
    * bonus sand globe if you order from Gamecrazy

Europe
    - bonus disc containing behind the scenes footage, a trailer for Resident Evil Degeneration
    - steelbook case
    - exclusive art cards
    + for £49.99 ($71.50)

Japan
    - BSAA waist pouch
    - art book
    - Anti-Virus vaccine 2GB flash drive
    PS3
    - hybrid game/movie Blu-ray disc with the making-of feature
    - bundled with the soundtrack
    + 12,800 yen ($136).

Korea
    - Resident Evil Degeneration DVD
    - soundtrack CD
    - art book

Hong Kong
    - Making of game DVDs
    - bloody chainsaw 2GB USB flash drive
    + $498 HKD ($64).
    * game disc have reversible cover (Biohazard or Resident Evil 5)

Japan (Console Bundle)
    + 48980 yen (PS3), 34800 yen (360)
    * 360 have soundtrack

US & Australia (Console Bundle) *360 only
    + $399.99
    * Elite Set (120 GB), Jasper set
    * Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
    * Exclusive Resident Evil Premium Theme

Asia (Console Bundle) *360 only
    + S$590
    * Pro Set (60 GB)
    xclusive premium Resident Evil 5 theme for Xbox LIVE
    * Resident Evil 5 Making-Of DVD
    * 3-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription card
    * Exclusive tin case
    * Bonus card to download Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
    Last edited by xfactor; 02-27-2009, 12:15 AM.

Korea gets a free copy of Degeneration, nice. XD

Comment

i want the chainsaw flash drive.

Comment

What the Hell??

Japan gets the best one!

Comment

btw, does anyone know of anything regarding a 360 RE5 bundle? I hope to get a bundle as that will be cheaper. the US LE is horribly overprice for me.

I don't really like the items for the US LE (but I like the boxart for the steelbox). The BSAA patch and the necklance's pretty useless for me. My ideal package is the korea version, but with the making-of dvd instead of the RE: Degeneration DVD. That and the game in English lol
          Last edited by xfactor; 02-21-2009, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
            What the Hell??

Japan gets the best one!
            Two things:
            A. It's Japan, what do you expect?
            B. I personally think the NA/Australia version is the best (yay living in the US has its perks. XP), with the exception of the soundtrack (or lack thereof). I already have an 8GB flash drive, I don't need another 2GB one.

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
            That and the game in English lol
            The game is in English; it's the subtitles that are Korean.
            Last edited by Canas Renvall; 02-21-2009, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
              Two things:
              A. It's Japan, what do you expect?
              B. I personally think the NA/Australia version is the best (yay living in the US has its perks. XP), with the exception of the soundtrack (or lack thereof). I already have an 8GB flash drive, I don't need another 2GB one.
              You do have a point there, but I do want the artbook and USB. I am excited for my TriCell messenger bag. I hope it will be big enough to hold my school stuff.

Comment

Me too. Except with all the stuff I have, I bet even the strength of that company'll snap under the pressure. XD

Comment

I love the chainsaw flash drive

Comment

I asked about this in another thread but got ignored.

I'm getting the Asian (HK) LE for PS3. What's with the 3 dvds?
                    I'm thinking that you get one of those disks. Either Sheva, Chris or Wesker, chosen at random.
                    It will be nice if I get all 3 but what would be on them all?

I'm also getting the 'Steel Book' version from JB hifi in Australia. They are giving away a free Neca figure with it and it's $120AUD (you can get the CE from there for $150AUD). That's $30 cheaper and the only thing not included from the CE is the bag, necklace and patch... The patch is okay but not worth $30 and I don't want the bag and necklace.

btw, is it just me or does anyone else agree that 360 boxes never look as good as the PS3 version, because of that big white 'xbox 360' band at the top of the cover?

Comment

The UK bundle sucks oh so much. What the hell is the reason behind this? ><

Comment

everyone knows that the reason is that RE5 is racist, and will offer better products depending on your place of birth ¬¬
                        just kidding. fortunatelly the euro is strong enough to obtain a US collector's ed. at a decent price. but that's not an excuse. I'm furious, too >

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                          I asked about this in another thread but got ignored.

I'm getting the Asian (HK) LE for PS3. What's with the 3 dvds?
                          I'm thinking that you get one of those disks. Either Sheva, Chris or Wesker, chosen at random.
                          It will be nice if I get all 3 but what would be on them all?
                          Looking at the price of the LE I strongly believe you are only getting only 1 of the 3 dvds. If one dvd is enough to fill a content with a play length of a decent movie, a 'making-of' feature wouldn't be that big enough to use up 3 dvds.

Does a 360 have region coding? I am going to hong kong next month, so I was wondering if the bundle I purchase there will be able to play other regions' games. If it can't, then it really sucks

Comment

does anyone know if there will be store exclusive stuff? like maybe a best buy figure or a target book or something, they do that kind of junk all the time with movies, it kind of gets annoying...not sure if i want to purchase it the day it comes out or just order online

Comment

i've added the console bundles (for Japan) too

Comment

Working...
                              X