Resident Evil 5 Intro Video and Updated Hands On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 Intro Video and Updated Hands On

The Intro for Resident Evil 5 has been put on youtube, but it's off screen. Possible spoilers so watch at your own risk.

Resident Evil 5 Intro thanks to revil5

Also, Gamespot have put up their updated hands on impressions from a recent build of the game, the impressions can be read here.

Resident Evil 5 Updated Impressions thanks to aris13

i love the opening and chris is such a nice guy so much diffrend than leon or any others of the male characters chris his really the nice hero gentleman

and for sheva she seems like a nice smart girl that knows how to handle herself and i actully think chris and her fits together
    Last edited by rehunk88; 02-23-2009, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Ur, hell yeah!

Spoiler:

Just a quote, but spoilered just in case.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Comment

Chris is clearly disillusioned, from Jill's supposed death I'm sure.

Love how more movie like it is.

Comment

ya its very movie alike i love that

Comment

I'm actually going to skip this intro video. From what I've read, it's not full of spoilers, but at this point, I want to be surprised with some of RE5.

Comment

I posted the intro in the spoilers thread awhile ago, but I wasn't sure if I should post it as news or not, because I'm not quite sure how we're supposed to handle potentially spoilerish stuff when it comes to news posts. Not that the intro is spoiler-y, but I know the closer we get to release, and especially after the Japanese version is released, cutscenes and gameplay videos are going to be popping up all over the net. Do we just ignore them?

Comment

Man, I said I wasn't going to watch this, then ended up doing so anyway!

But I don't regret it! lol!

It does look like a movie, or tv show opening. love that little smile Sheva gives Chris there.

The mouth movements are well done.....for once! And have to say so far the characters seem fairly life like. At least compared to Degeneration. I swear Leon was stiff as a board in most of those scenes. And some of the arm and hand positions at times.....terrible! If they used mo-cap for that, next time they might consider NOT using mannequins for the job!

Comment

Aw... poor Christopher

If saying the word "partners" triggered the memory of her tombstone I wonder how much he mulled over that for the past two years she was "dead". I have a feeling that emo!Chris-with-Jill-related-flashbacks will be an often recurrence... even with his new, tank lady partner Sheva at his side.

But this is coolio. It looks like a movie... I'm liking it so far. Can't wait till the game comes out.

Comment

Working...
                    X