Credit Card Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Card Designs

I bank with Wells Fargo and they just offered a free custom design and I was thinking, why not resident evil. Has anyone else done this, is it legal, and does anybody have any good ideas or pictures to become a card.

Here is a sample of card I'm considering.Spoiler:

Card's fake, so don't bother trying to steal stuff from it.
    Last edited by Beef_jerky_yo; 02-24-2009, 02:26 AM.

In Japan you can actually get Biohazard Credit Cards through JCB.
    Here is a link to the news post about it here, as well as pictures of the 3 designs they offer.

sigpic

Comment

Personally, I would put an awesome picture of Wesker on my Credit Card. Or the Umbrella logo.

Comment

i guess this is for ur debit card? i know capitol one likes u design ur own credit card by uploading ur own image and it doesn't have that thick side stripe on the side like wells fargo, but i don't think i like capitol one for some odd reason. and wouldn't there be copyright issues be invovled if u uploaded resident evil images? i would assume they would have something you click once you upload saying something like i agree this is might picture and no copyright infringement is taking place...

http://www.capitalone.com/cardlab/
        Last edited by unemployed; 02-24-2009, 09:17 PM. Reason: link

Comment

im with vogue id put a umbrella logo that'd be sick

Comment

I was thinking tricell, but it would be offset by the gold band, as one of you stated. I think the umbrella logo, would have the same problem.

My roommate just told me to make the whole card gold, and put the logo in the middle. I don't think umbrella would work, it's usually on a black background, but maybe tricell would work. I'll do some work in photo shop, and get a sample up tomorrow.

Comment

I'd love a picture of Jill going "Jossssseeeeeeeeeeepppppppppphhhhhhhhhhh!"

Not really
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CubanOlive07
                I wouldn't think it to be illegal. Its not like you using the image for monetary gain or claiming to be the creator of the image. It is pretty much the same thing as using the image as a computer wallpaper or screen saver; the only difference is that it is a wallpaper for your credit card.

I bank with Wells Fargo as well and may end up making an RE5 themed card. My card is beginning to tear from being in my wallet anyways, so I need a new one.
                I don't think Japan has any problems with copyright infringement, altho capcom's American parts might. When I was in Japan, I saw sooo much copyright infringement, like Mickey Mouse on hotel's and McDonalds and Star Bucks in there Anime.

I think Wells Fargo would be to lazy to check every non offensive card design, so hopefully there won't be any problem there.

Comment

^ That's friggin awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanOlive07
                    Here is what an Umbrella logo would look like on the card.

Sweet... I want to try it with an all gold background, but that looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X