RE5 360 Bundle Images Surfaced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 360 Bundle Images Surfaced

Images for the red Resident Evil 5/XBox 360 Elite bundle set have surfaced online. You can get onto the link and view the boxarts for the set, the controller and the 360 itself from various angles.

RE5 360 Bundle Images

Now, you can accessorize your 360 to match your RRoD, amirite? lolololol

J/k, that bundle looks sweet-ass-tastic. You get A LOT of bang for your buck with this bundle:
    For $399.99 fans will get the red Xbox 360 Elite, a copy of the game, a 120 GB hard drive, a wireless controller (also red), a black wired headset, and an exclusive premium RE5 theme, which users will be able to download via Xbox Live. Additionally, purchasers of the RE5 bundle will receive a download code for Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.
    Last edited by Vector; 02-24-2009, 06:19 PM.

Comment

The version in NZ via EB (which was where the original leaked confirmation, via Microsoft, came from) has the Red elite console and controller, headset, RE5 (standard - although if it's not boxed in, you could talk the staff into collectors), SSF2HD, premium RE5 theme, Gears 2, and an XBL 1 month credit for $596.00NZD (around $300-ish USD). If I was wanting to buy an XB360, thats the one I'd be going for.

Comment

wow, i like the color red but i think that looks a lil ugly.(imo tho ), but ill admit thats a pretty sick bundle.

Comment

I already posted this and you even posted in my thread.

Comment

well...this news is really just about the images of the bundle rather than the information of the bundle itself

Comment

I really want a PS3 bundle, damn you mircosoft.

Comment

Working...
              X