New Bio5 Cover System and Other Images + PSExtreme Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bio5 Cover System and Other Images + PSExtreme Review

Famitsu have posted up a new Japanese preview fro Biohazard 5, it features a couple of images from the "cover system" from the game, as well as more images from the Jeep section and the dark cave area.

Famitsu Biohazard 5 Images thanks to DMCarbo

Also, Polish Magazine PSExtreme have reviewed Resident Evil 5, they gave it a 9/10. The review talks about the game length, AI partner, voice acting and such. A detailed summary can be read at the link below.

Resident Evil 5 PSXExtreme Magazine Review thanks to marcusray

the screenshots already been reported man

Comment

damn, well atleast i was half new

thanks for the heads up though.
      Last edited by A-J; 02-25-2009, 07:57 AM.

Comment

It's good to hear that the story will satisfie the fans of the series.
        sigpic

Comment

yeah I agree with you aris
          Spoiler:

Comment

Just for the record, there's a typo in the title - it's "PSX Extreme", not "PSExtreme" ;)

Comment

Eh, I'm on the fence about the cover system. It'll certainly add to the "Gears of Evil" criticisms that have been brought up before, but if it makes the game more enjoyable, then fine.

As for the review:
              -Of course the story is uninspired, this is Biohazard we're talking about, we've come to EXPECT cliches.
              -RE 1 monsters? This intrigues me...
              -Capcom is working hard to keep reviewers from divulging any possible spoilers. I don't know if I like that or not, though. Eh, either way the game will be out in Japan next week, so the spoilers will start pouring in by then.

Comment

I haven't read the review yet, but just run through it quickly, and I'm sure there was no mention of "RE1 monsters", rather something like "monsters from first RE games" (ie. the old games), so I think that those "RE1 monster" is just an error in translation.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                X