Famitsu Countdown: Biohazard 5 Video 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famitsu Countdown: Biohazard 5 Video 1

Famitsu is having a countdown feature for Biohazard 5, in the form of a new video everyday (save for 1st March). The 1st video has been uploaded, and it consist of a short, 1 min gameplay look of the oil field stage. In the video, Chris demonstrate the use of the cover system in the game.

Famitsu
    Dengeki
    Youtube

IGN has a "The Many Looks of the Infected" feature, where they examine how the enemies of Resident Evil have evolved over the years. Click on the link to check out the feature:
    IGN
    Last edited by xfactor; 02-27-2009, 10:15 AM.

it's the same footage as in germany gamepro review
    Last edited by Dark_Chris; 02-27-2009, 10:38 AM.
    Spoiler:

Comment

In that "The Many Looks of the Infected" -article, they have named chimeras as zombie insects and when they tell about Marcus there's a picture of Ouroboros..

Comment

no it's novistador from RE4 named as zombie insects
        Spoiler:

Comment

Lol, I didnt notice that it was a novistador =D

Comment

I noticed they showed the RE 5 leech-thing for "Marcus Mimicry". Smooth, IGN.
            Plus, they brought up that the t-Virus technically doesn't reanimate corpses, and instead the host is alive the whole time, but their skin rots and their brain deteriorates (instead of actually dying and then reanimating). So, is this correct, or are zombies in RE actually reanimated bodies?

Eh, whatever, I appreciate their effort to make this, errors are forgivable!

Comment

....the zombies are corpses brought back to life, hence the ones that come out of the graves.

It sounds like they confused what the Parasite does....unless they know something we don't

Comment

Ohhh I wish IGN would have made a video instead.

Comment

Working...
                X