X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?

Roo?

Comment

It has some meaning. Its up to you to interpret it . I cant reveal what it means just yet, as the info is hot off the wire from a reliable source :pompous:.

Comment

That they're also porting the previous GCN RE games to the PS2?

Comment

Wow. If that's what it is, then I'm a very happy camper. =)
          If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

It's funny how this is always a result of Capcom "listening to the fans," yet I still haven't seen Devil May Cry for the cube.

Comment

Hmm. Interesting idea and I'm guessing this is one of the many things revealed at Capcom Gamers Day, which was held in Las Vegas just recently.

Comment

I'm guessing this is one of the many things revealed at Capcom Gamers Day, which was held in Las Vegas just recently.
                Nope

Comment

The exclusivity deal with Nintendo is pure sh*t.

Comment

You mean to say that there isn't a PS2 port of REmake and RE Zero in development?

Oh wait. Please don't tell me RE5 is going to be PS3 exclusive? O_o
                    Last edited by James; 02-17-2006, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                      Nope
                      It's not?! Where'd it come from then, Dot? C'mon you gotta spill some of the beans because this info is beginning to spread quicker than wildfire.

Comment

Sorry, I cant say! When Capcom announces it officially you'll see then ;) Any links to where its being replicated?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                          Sorry, I cant say! When Capcom announces it officially you'll see then ;) Any links to where its being replicated?
                          Gaming-Age is one major place and if it's there then it is likely to spread everywhere including 2ch.

I thought the Gamer's Day embargo was supposed to of ended at 6pm EST but nothing so far. Dot, can you at least say if this regards current or next gen consoles?

Comment

Capcom Central posted it up a while ago too. The Gamer Day embargo is up apparently on Monday the 20/02/2006 at 10AM GMT.
                            An email I got from Capcom Europe said so.
                            Last edited by James; 02-17-2006, 09:04 PM.

Comment

German moderator with contact to Capcom disproves PS2 ports

Rough Translation: Disregarding any threats on someone's life there is a definite "no" to a PS2 port of the remake and Zero. As definite as a "no" can be.

Don't know how feasible this is.

Comment

Working...
                              X