X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ferramenta
    German moderator with contact to Capcom disproves PS2 ports

Rough Translation: Disregarding any threats on someone's life there is a definite "no" to a PS2 port of the remake and Zero. As definite as a "no" can be.

Don't know how feasible this is.
    HALLO GERMAN MODERATOR ON OUR FAN FORUMS! HERE R OUR RELEASE SCHEDULE JUST 4 U!!!!!111 :pacman:

If anything this guys in the dark. My contact goes beyond some forum moderator

Its much the same situation when Rehorror asked Capcom if they were making a DS based RE game. Of course Capcom isnt going to break their press release shedule cause some fan has questions.

Comment

It is worth noting that a company is normaly split up in several parts, and communication between those parts vary a lot.

Forum moderators, website admins and graphic designers and such, are probably the lowest of the food chain, heck, forum mods are lucky if they even get paid cash for doing the job they do.

In some cases, titles are usualy announced months before release, that doesn't mean the product hasn't already been in developement for awhile and other sections of a company and their 3rd parties has knowledge about it.

Take Resident Evil 4 for PS2, another exclusive.
      Words appeared even before GC release that it'd be ported to PS2 and the official press release about the PS2 release was in October last year or something.
      Internaly, RE4 PS2 was already common knowledge in early 2005, as the release has to be fit into schedule, budget, testing plans, localization, etc... along with all other projects for 2005, such as Megaman releases, RE DS, a bunch of Japanese localization jobs of US titles, 3rd party release companies, etc...

Comment

if it is a press by capcom about REmake and RE0 when are they gonna say it?:sneaky:

Comment

Well if it was that We dont know what their exact plans are but I think its safe to say we will hear about it sometime this year

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
            Well if it was that We dont know what their exact plans are but I think its safe to say we will hear about it sometime this year
            Regarding the PS2's lifespan it should be announced pretty soon. Then again, the backwards compatibility of the PS3 nullifies that argument. So...

Comment

Originally posted by Ferramenta
              German moderator with contact to Capcom disproves PS2 ports

Rough Translation: Disregarding any threats on someone's life there is a definite "no" to a PS2 port of the remake and Zero. As definite as a "no" can be.

Don't know how feasible this is.
              This guys more in the dark than any of the Capcom Europe mods. AND he's one of those arrogant types who everyone looks upon since he's got a high post count >_>.

Aaaanyway. I'm pretty sure Dot is telling the truth and we'll be seeing at E3, no doubt.

Comment

err this bugging me i hope this is true i've wanted to play these for a long time

Comment

All in good time. On another note, gamecubes are the price of a new game. Why not pick one up with the remake and zero?

Comment

well so far nothing has been said about those two pics. Nothing was said at
                    E3 so i donno what that could be

Comment

I'd like to bump this from hell, out of curiosity and boredom. Is this like definitely canned now?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Working...
                        X