No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2 Wildstorm Trading Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? Promo card? We just have the Moby Dick ones, not Wildstorm. The only Wildstorm one we have is a few booster packs and the Promo Leon.

Comment

oh ok, just wanted to know if a 103 pack of wildstorm cards in a box was out there.

Comment

There are no official box sets with 103 cards in it. The box (which is just the normal one given to retailers with packs inside) should probably contain more than enough to make a complete 103 set. I was left with 40 or so duplicates from a Japanese box set of the wildstorm cards. So I think you are set if you go for it nemesis.

Comment

lol i ended up leaving it because i didn't know for certain if i'd get all 103, but it went for £90, would that of been too much to pay for one?

Comment

Only if you're not rich. I would probably wait until I've saved enough money.

Comment

A friend of our has a few decks and we may get them from him, we just don't know how much he wants for them...

Comment

He'll probably try to rip you off if he knows you collect this sort of stuff. Say it's just out of curiosity and you want to know what they look like.

Comment

yeah, I have only seen the Leon one since our other decks are sealed up still.

Comment

Are these Wildstorms???

sigpic

Comment

No. They look like knock-offs.

Comment

the backgrounds are wrong and they dont have the words b.h on them, only on the back

Comment

OK my brother snagged 2 sets of the Wildstorm cards from his friend for $35, he even threw in a mint/complete copy of Final Fantasy 7 since he didn't even want the game! I'd take picture but alas, there is another problem with our camera.
                          Last edited by FeurMensch; 04-23-2008, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Lol, I hope you didn't pay much for them.

Comment

We only paid $35 for both sets and he gave us Final Fantasy 7 for free.

Comment

looking forward to the pics

Comment

Working...
                                X