Resident Evil 2 Wildstorm Trading Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 2 Wildstorm Trading Cards

This topic will serve as the discussion for the Resident Evil 2 Wildstorm Trading Cards Feature.

any1 got any of the cards? =p

Comment

Me..XD I sold my set recently but I still have an almost complete set of the BH2 ones.

Comment

Nice Although, I myself never sought to accquire the trading cards, I've always wanted to see them first hand. As a collector though, I'm content with the games, demos, and text material (guides, books, refference books, etc) .

(Just alittle FYI the text links at the bottom of both pages link to the re4 demo page.)
        Last edited by Project Omega; 07-18-2006, 10:37 AM.

Comment

i wouldv'e bought them lol. if only i wasn't so young when resident evil came out....

Comment

Thanks for the heads up PO, Fixed that ;) I also added status indicators and last updated text on the main features index. Should help out.
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-19-2006, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Were the cards going to serve as some sort of game? I don't get the concept of zombies and other RE characters put into card format.

Mine as well remade L I F E resident evil theme.

Now that i would play

Comment

i've just found out about these cards, i didn't even know r.e had a card game out there in the world. i'm a collector for trading cards, so r.e themed would interest me, i may have to look around for a set or somthing. Does anyone know how it's played, like is it like pokemon or trumps etc

Comment

Its not a game, isnt that kind of obvious from the feature? Look at the card pictures themselves. How would you play a game with them?

Comment

you could create a RPG with them, create your own stat board and ect... only joking.... ahahaha

Comment

my bad, they remind me of a wwe card collection that came out a few years ago. But still they look quite good. i really want a r.e card game to come out now. And btw i didn't read the feature, explains why i didn't know, i guess i got too excited

Comment

Can you buy these anymore?

Comment

Not at retail obviously. Im sure they pop up from time to time on ebay and such.

Comment

How much would a whole set cost? (There are only BH2 ones I see correct?). I'm slow >_> I haven't heard of these before until now.
                            Last edited by Bobelvago; 03-29-2008, 07:57 PM.

Comment

there go for £60-£90 it looks like but there sets withouth the moving cards so for a 100% set maybe £100-£110 but thats on ebay, the most expensive place sometimes to buy stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X